Shaun

You can be punished by a GM for something another person does

34 minutes ago, Shaun said:

No he was definitely very nice and worked with me to figure who the offender was and was not rude in any way about it.  So I believe I DO have to give him kudos because he could have come at this completely different and the end result could have been a lot worse.  So, respectfully, I disagree with you on this.  He WAS very professional.

Then why did you make this post???  It would obviously rile up everyone and there "right" opinion of which there were going to be atleast 4 seperate ones that would be absolutely incompatible with the other 3 "right" opinions!  Thus leading to the swill this post has deluded into....

• Like 1

Did you even reads the post?  It wasn't to bitch about the GM, it was to get a discussion going regarding the GM's having better tools at their fingertips to positively nail down who creates an object, so that the GM's only recourse ISN'T mass punishment but to find the offender.

Edited by Shaun
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, Sulfurblade said:

Then why did you make this post???  It would obviously rile up everyone and there "right" opinion of which there were going to be atleast 4 seperate ones that would be absolutely incompatible with the other 3 "right" opinions!  Thus leading to the swill this post has deluded into....

The only reason this post has degenerated into swill is because of the ignorant peasants who don’t have the intelligence of a mollusk to see that my right opinion is the opinion that matters and that everyone should obviously agree with me.

What were we talking about ?

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Realist said:

Yeah no shit. And just in case you didn’t know which if you live in America you should, there is definitely a nudity filter for the US. You have to set your location for another country for full nudity. Don’t be... nevermind that is just how it is.

as far as the game goes, no  they don’t have the right to do whatever they want to do. Yes they can set their own rules but they are also subject to law so do even try to say that they can do whatever they want 😂

you need to wake up if you think that

Bullshit, Realist. I live in America and run my toons nekkid on Conan all the time. You do not have to change any country origins.

1 hour ago, 8ball said:

Bullshit, Realist. I live in America and run my toons nekkid on Conan all the time. You do not have to change any country origins.

Full nude? As in topless and bottomless? I only had an option for topless. And no it’s not bs 

2 hours ago, Realist said:

Full nude? As in topless and bottomless? I only had an option for topless. And no it’s not bs 

Yes full nude. But, I read further..if you're referring to a console, I have no idea. I was talking about on a pc.

Get better people in your company and start setting some control. Why you guys never addressed it prior is beyond me.. just hit /invite. Take some responsibility for why the GM even confronted your company to begin with. And yes your right better tools.

Official is toxic shit, stupid adolescent groping that a 12 year old does

Yes your post brought out comments, what do you expect. You should be held responsible wither the GM is nice or not. Just because 1 company does stuff like that another company should follow? clean it up. Your company has that power to talk to the members about it.

This post should be in suggestions not inside general for discussion, seems your looking for side's, not going to happen.

1. You named the Dev

2. You looked for reasons why your post should be here.

3. Your upset not exactly angry, but upset that you where even spoken too.

4. If your a leader, you failed. Take some responsibility if you can.

Many reasons why players go to play on un official and this is one of them.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Sneakydude said:

Get better people in your company and start setting some control. Why you guys never addressed it prior is beyond me.. just hit /invite. Take some responsibility for why the GM even confronted your company to begin with. And yes your right better tools.

Official is toxic shit, stupid adolescent groping that a 12 year old does

Yes your post brought out comments, what do you expect. You should be held responsible wither the GM is nice or not. Just because 1 company does stuff like that another company should follow? clean it up. Your company has that power to talk to the members about it.

This post should be in suggestions not inside general for discussion, seems your looking for side's, not going to happen.

1. You named the Dev

2. You looked for reasons why your post should be here.

3. Your upset not exactly angry, but upset that you where even spoken too.

4. If your a leader, you failed. Take some responsibility if you can.

Many reasons why players go to play on un official and this is one of them.

I love internet retards that think they have the right answer to everyone's problem.  I'm not taking responsibility for something someone else does on the interwebs. Everyone I play with except this guy is someone I've known for years.  I seriously think you have a reality problem.  It's a game, not a military.  There are on leaders here, just gamers.  The person however was removed so I did take action.  Let's ban you because I'm sure someone you've associated with in pretend land has done something stupid at some point in your gaming.  Your a leader, you failed.

Edited by Shaun

Which by the way, I had to figure out who it was because the admin didn't have the tools to figure it out.

2 hours ago, 8ball said:

Yes full nude. But, I read further..if you're referring to a console, I have no idea. I was talking about on a pc.

Yeah I play on console. You actually have to change your region to get full nude and I didn’t bother doing all of that to see cartoon genitals 😂

Funny thing is when you use the stream tool on Xbox it can tell if you have full nudity on and it won’t let you stream it lol

3 hours ago, Shaun said:

I love internet retards that think they have the right answer to everyone's problem.  I'm not taking responsibility for something someone else does on the interwebs. Everyone I play with except this guy is someone I've known for years.  I seriously think you have a reality problem.  It's a game, not a military.  There are on leaders here, just gamers.  The person however was removed so I did take action.  Let's ban you because I'm sure someone you've associated with in pretend land has done something stupid at some point in your gaming.  Your a leader, you failed.

This is exactly what i am saying, you just added to the toxic behavior with 0 responsibility for your company.

I figured it out.  You can't read!!  If you weren't illiterate, lol, you would have seen where the guy was removed.

Edited by Shaun

It's simple for an admin/dev to determine who placed an object; the problem with signs (obviously) is that anyone in the same company as the placer can change the message on it - and I seriously doubt that GM-accessible logs would show who wrote what throughout the history of a particular sign. It sucks, but in today's hyper-sensitive snowflake culture, racism is a serious zero-tolerance no no.   

An "adult themed game" a rational used often by people who are anything but adults

On 5/26/2019 at 9:32 AM, Badkebab said:

An "adult themed game" a rational used often by people who are anything but adults

They figure they are already lost so no sense in trying to hide the world from them.