Sign in to follow this  
Kochean

Unthinkable Delicacy craftable?

I have gone the cooking route and got to the point to craft the meal. Or so i thought. i put all the items in my inventory and try hitting the skill and have had no luck. i have even put a stack of cooked and uncooked meat, milk and full waterskins, various herbs and such and cant seem to get it to work. i seen somewhere that it has not worked after an update, is it still broken or am i missing a condition to make it? 

11 hours ago, Kochean said:

I have gone the cooking route and got to the point to craft the meal. Or so i thought. i put all the items in my inventory and try hitting the skill and have had no luck. i have even put a stack of cooked and uncooked meat, milk and full waterskins, various herbs and such and cant seem to get it to work. i seen somewhere that it has not worked after an update, is it still broken or am i missing a condition to make it? 

Sounds like they are trying way too hard. These guys don’t do complicated. Why they are trying it is beyond me. I guess I can give them a kudos for trying but it is time to stop.

i don’t care if there is 1000 things in the game if 500 don’t work. I would much rather 100 that work perfectly fine.

they just tired to be brought than their skill level unfortunately 

I do believe your vital and hunger bar must less  than half to be able to make it , the skill tool tip doesn't help .

Edited by kampfer91

12 hours ago, kampfer91 said:

I do believe your vital and hunger bar must less  than half to be able to make it , the skill tool tip doesn't help .

Hmm i had heard than murmured somewhere before. I guess i will run around the island some to see if that gets my hunger and vitamins down.

Thanks.

unthinkable delicacy - hard to craft BUT GIVES FULL HEALTH and balances all vitamins.

or

unthinkable delicacy- easy recipe

eat shit - GIVES FULL HEALTH and balances all vitamins.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Remo said:

unthinkable delicacy - hard to craft BUT GIVES FULL HEALTH and balances all vitamins.

or

unthinkable delicacy- easy recipe

eat shit - GIVES FULL HEALTH and balances all vitamins.

Or step in a fire, but yeah 😉

AH HAH!!!! I got it figured out. 

Have the items in your inventory, Hunger to 50 or less, CANNOT BE ENCUMBERED. Put the craft on your hotbar and press it. If it is red, it will flash at the top what is wrong, if it is white it will craft. 

*edit* On a side note, you can only craft 1 every 6 hours ;(

Edited by DeadWabbit

For a while, this skill was bugged but was fixed in a recent update, so that may have been why some of you didn't have success crafting it before (it wasn't properly counting the resources in your inventory)

• Like 1