Sign in to follow this  
WInslow

Ship trades, unclaiming

I would like to see us with the ability to unclaim or transfer ownership of a ship between companies or players.

This would allow people to make & sell high quality ships and also allow people to take a ship with them if/when they part from a company.

We are Selling ship already, Not optimal but the best one can do so far 😄

Hi Chris,

yes you can 🙂

There are different ways to trade it. I dont know exactly the company name, but they sell only ships (1-3 per day). You can buy a ship, they will give you a shipyard and show you where to place it, they will give you a foundation and a box. You place both and they fill it up with planks, decks etc.! 

They have a nice and fair price system. For example a full galleon costs 10K gold i think and then you can book some specials like better crafted sails, cannons, ballistas etc. For this additional things you will pay a surcharge, but its totally worth it!! 

I dont know exactly the last configuration, but it was like: 

Galleon with gunports, 20 journeyman cannons, 3 journeyman handling + 3 mastercraft speed for around 18K Gold. 

After the patch you can "hopefully" unclaim ships and therefore they have a plan as well. They have an allicance just for customers, where you will be add and removed. When you are ally, you can check all their sample boats and they will rebuild it for you.

Yes, ship trading is a thing!!!

BG Anne Beaglelove 

~Taming & Trading Gallery~

Ship unclaiming in the mega update which will be next month some time by the looks of it.

• Like 1