Sign in to follow this  
Land claim issue

Devs there is this issue with no land available to claim.

I'm assuming like many I'm hanging out a few days on my boat, waiting to see if you fix this. If not, I'll stop wasting my time wanting to play the game. You can't make a game that 90% of the players can't participate in one of the main parts and expect it to survive(all pun intended).

Make a new server and many of us will gladly start from scratch and make it a 1 land claim server. Preferably with  a 7day period before someone can claim your land.

• Like 2

Yeah i've actually stopped playing already after a few full days of staring at waves for nothing. I probably woulda had land had I not got my raft stuck. Ported back to town to make a new one and then couldn't log back in cause they had issues with the Freeport servers day 2 and 3.

• Like 1

You might need to contest someone's claim who has abused it and littered an island full for themselves . 

wait till people set laws and set up taxation houses..then you can build on their islands etc etc the way the game was ment to be.

18 minutes ago, mizunami said:

wait till people set laws and set up taxation houses..then you can build on their islands etc etc the way the game was ment to be.

Sorry but that just supports whats wrong. Not what a lot of the hype was. Sorry man not why most bought or wanted to play. To be slaves to guys over claiming 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, Caps said:

Sorry but that just supports whats wrong. Not what a lot of the hype was. Sorry man not why most bought or wanted to play. To be slaves to guys over claiming 

Same as Real life dude...  When people buy property, only thing for you to do is to rent it! 😄

• Sad 1

The area of 1 claim is enough for any reasonable base, they should only allow one claim/player and delete the rest.

Said like true roll player. Or someone hiding behind a 24 flag island claim

30 minutes ago, Zappa said:

Same as Real life dude...  When people buy property, only thing for you to do is to rent it! 😄

Said like true roll player. Or someone hiding behind a 24 flag island claim

Edited by Caps

20 minutes ago, Caps said:

Said like true roll player. Or someone hiding behind a 24 flag island claim

Said like true roll player. Or someone hiding behind a 24 flag island claim

Im in the same boat dude, i dont have a claim.... and to be honest, the rent option is the best option for casual players like me.

Just pointing out that in this game it works like RL, you have land owners and renters, so no need to shit on my head because i point out what is obvious.

10 minutes ago, Zappa said:

Im in the same boat dude, i dont have a claim.... and to be honest, the rent option is the best option for casual players like me.

Just pointing out that in this game it works like RL, you have land owners and renters, so no need to shit on my head because i point out what is obvious.

Yeah I am also kind of waiting for it. I'd like to pay a "rent" to somebody and be able to play only few hours daily or not at all for a day or two.

I mean - i love this hardcore games, but 9 hours shifts and personal life = no time for playing 12h a day.

I believe my "landlord" could protect and look after his area while I can just go to work.
Sadly as for now it's usually KOS, eventually with some stupid apology like "sorry, I was thinking you're this other guy" LOL

1 hour ago, pendaluxs said:

TMivXBd.jpg
Still cant find island to get small place land and build better ship

So youve checked 1.5% of all the map,that considered enough for you?