Rico

How do I repair my sub?

I  have tried pressing E, but there is no Repair option.  I've tried using the Repair Hammer and no luck, and no repair options there either.  I have the Dinghy Hangar filled with various repair materials and oil and organic paste.  Any ideas on how to repair my submarine?  Thanks.

When in the ship hanger inventory right click on the sub (not the blueprint for it) then repair.

• Thanks 1

Ohhh and after you make the sub you only need 1 of each type of material to repair.

• Thanks 1

Thank you so much, it worked!!  However, I needed, for example, an extra 16 alloy, 3 crystals, and 2 gems to repair, as opposed to 1 of each type of material to repair, unless I'm missing something, which is entirely possible.  Thanks, again, Seruum.

resources needed to repair is based on the damage taken. more damage equals more resources.

can be any type of alloy, gem, etc. just use what you have most accessible.

i just want to know why my sub keeps unpainting itself. i want my green sub plz and thx.

Thanks for your replies.

My sub unpaints itself, too, as did my dinghy after a few days.  How can I explore the briny depths in style with an unpainted submarine?!

On 5/22/2019 at 11:56 PM, Rico said:

I  have tried pressing E, but there is no Repair option.  I've tried using the Repair Hammer and no luck, and no repair options there either.  I have the Dinghy Hangar filled with various repair materials and oil and organic paste.  Any ideas on how to repair my submarine?  Thanks.

Thank you for asking this question, saved me from asking. 😄

On 5/23/2019 at 2:24 AM, seruum said:

When in the ship hanger inventory right click on the sub (not the blueprint for it) then repair.

Thank you, as this was doing my brain cells in. Now have one repaired sub!