Sign in to follow this  
pigaz

Craftable Tavern QOL changes

Here is an idea why can we not have an endgame item called a tavern make it massive so it takes up a lot of space very expensive to craft and what this thing does is it feeds all the npcs on the island so it lowers clutter of food larders EVERYWHERE now its just 1 item feeding all of the npcs on the island and if you want make it so people can customize it for the PVE players.

Also while im at it why not make it so the flag pays all of the npcs on the island and npcs of docked boats, this makes it so everyone stores all of their gold on the flag and an incentive for players to conquer said flag for the gain of the gold inside of it.

These 2 updates will improve the QOL of the game so much its worth looking into, nobody wants to go around filling 30 chests with gold and food with 10 fps small updates like these will bring players back, please please please consider it.

Edited by pigaz
  • Like 11

I love the idea.  Less time running EVERYWHERE to feed and more time to travel, pvp, and enjoy this amazing game!!

• Like 1

Excellent suggestion. You got my vote. Also good job presenting your idea clearly and concisely and showing the potential benefits.

Edited by boomervoncannon

Really hope the devs read this and consider it, its clear its something people want and is needed..

Edited by pigaz

i can see the point of the feeding of the npcs although if it was to feed the entire islands and everyone that visited the islands npcs ,all your time would be running around getting food and coin for the. Not so great with all the galleons

As per the gold payments...yes, something needs to be done.  You have to check each ship's resource box, and in a big company, that is not happening, often.  So a person logs off, and doesn't show up for a week, but meanwhile, his ship is robbing the gold from neighboring boats.  Before you know it, NPCs are starting to mutiny.  You can put enough gold on your ship for a week, but come back to no crew a few days later, because somebody parked their Galleon beside you...forgot to check his gold level, and hasn't been back online.  So his crew started drawing from your boat.

Or worse, you left 1,000 gold, only come back and find that the Galleon owner went into your ship, took your gold, and the next day, you have no crew on your Brig, or Schooner.

They also need to borrow an idea from 7 Days to Die.  We need personal boxes.  I put it down...I am the only one who can get in it.  I should be very limited in how many of these I can put down.  Maybe one on land, and one on a ship.  They should be Vaults, brought over from ARK.  They do not need to be massive.

Now, what about griefing, using these?  Since even Admins can't get in them, the Admin/Owner, would have one recourse, to deal with somebody using their Vault to block something.  They kick you out of the company, which causes the personal vault to disappear.  When this happens, you have 72 hours to put your new vault down, and place a token in it, that includes all of your stuff, which then populates the vault.

This actually protects somebody when they need to leave a company.  If you are kicked, you don't lose all your stuff.

every player should have a personal box. being in a company sucks cause is usually one or two guys who don't farm shit but dictate every thing and make rooms where they stash shit that only they can enter. 

• Like 1

On 5/24/2019 at 11:20 PM, ButtPirate said:

every player should have a personal box. being in a company sucks cause is usually one or two guys who don't farm shit but dictate every thing and make rooms where they stash shit that only they can enter. 

Agree.