cpspok

Customizing dedicated server maps

5 hours ago, kikrito89 said:

I downloaded the server grid editor but it wont open... did i miss something? 

Did you unzip it?

Does anyone have experience doing this with Survival Servers control panel?  Do you know if one must use an FTP client to install these JSON files, or can you upload the custom json on each server, according to grid position?  I was poking around the ServerGridEditor and wasn't able to find a way to export individual JSON's for each server. 

On 1/3/2019 at 11:48 AM, beholdoblivion said:

Does anyone have experience doing this with Survival Servers control panel?  Do you know if one must use an FTP client to install these JSON files, or can you upload the custom json on each server, according to grid position?  I was poking around the ServerGridEditor and wasn't able to find a way to export individual JSON's for each server. 

Never used Survival server but you only need to upload the files to the main server not the expansion servers on nitrado... I cant imagine its any different.  On nitrado there is a button that says upload server config... do you have something like that?

How can i get the .json from gportal (1x1 fun all biomes) 

Edited by Winni
  • Haha 1

i create the map , making sure al ip / ports / name etc etc are all correct , export all , load on to server yet the map shows up in server list but as invalid server as the name of it, try to connect server crashes ... yes other maps that ive downloaded chageing the ip and ports works fine , ive even copied the setting to the same result invalid server ?what causes this for some maps and not others  

On a 1x1 map is there any way to set a single island as the starting island and spawn point for all players? I have tried messing with a few things and it always spawns me on different islands in different locations.

Any help would be appreciated.