Sign in to follow this  
xx0zill

Devs gonna do something about the dupes?

Title says all, you guys gonna wipe the clans that used the dupe bug? 30+ galeons duped on official servers.. (per clan)

Edited by xx0zill

There was, they patched it evidently but there has been duped a lot already (I’m hearing this from players on NA PVP server)

While i dont have a problem believing its real.....are you sure it wasnt just a 400 person clan gathering like mad?

9 minutes ago, archaegeo said:

While i dont have a problem believing its real.....are you sure it wasnt just a 400 person clan gathering like mad?

Nope there were reports of the chinese duping 20 galeons, then more reports of other companies doing it. Chinese are gonna take over each server.

Edited by xx0zill
  • Like 1

Everyone chill,  devs will be watching and checking in on it,  if there is an issue it will be sorted,  same devs from ark so if they are found to be duping they will be Dev wiped 

3 hours ago, xx0zill said:

Title says all, you guys gonna wipe the clans that used the dupe bug? 30+ galeons duped on official servers.. (per clan)

There's still duping going on, when you pass the chunk lines (walls in the ocean) from lawless zones is how they're doing it. I honestly can't believe they're not wiping the servers. Especially after just 7 guilds pretty much owning the entire map from using the creative mode bug that was broken when the game went live to literally fly over wherever they wanted to and place unlimited flags. I've been playing ark since it came out. Went through the whole legacy dupe, lost level 105 characters from transfer bugs yet I'm still playing. This game is only days old and there's no reason to keep the servers how they are now. Unless of course, you only want those 7-8 guilds playing your game. I'm about done with it personally and I'm never one to say this. 

Edited by Bonedancer

go and read about the chinese players PLAGUING the servers, duped metric tonnes of stuff and are eliminating everything in their way 

2 minutes ago, shaunobrow said:

go and read about the chinese players PLAGUING the servers, duped metric tonnes of stuff and are eliminating everything in their way 

Already have bud, they came into our zone and literally blew up every ship on the shore that was being built, raided out everything and wipe everyone clean. Being wiped doesn't bother me, it's Ark, big deal. It's the utilization of game-breaking bugs that are being allowed and obviously condoned that makes me say fuck this game. They came in with 4 galleons full of unlimited canon balls. I mean really WIldcard?

Edited by Bonedancer

Just now, Bonedancer said:

Already have bud, they came into our zone and literally blew up every ship on the shore that was being built, raided out everything and wipe everyone clean. 

and they didnt do anything to get rid of them and russians in ARK. i doubt we will get a fix now

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, shaunobrow said:

and they didnt do anything to get rid of them and russians in ARK. i doubt we will get a fix now

I guess you didn't hear about players literally flying in creative mode to place flags? lol How about them being able to freely craft anything they wanted on creative mode command? lol Yet Wildcard ignores it..

Edited by Bonedancer
  • Like 1

Its day 4 and its EA.

We could all be wiped at any time, let them do the testing and fix things, dont play if you cant handle it for now.

• Like 1

Just now, archaegeo said:

Its day 4 and its EA.

We could all be wiped at any time, let them do the testing and fix things, dont play if you cant handle it for now.

Well said; I'd rather them dupe now and expose the exploits rather than see this stuff exploited later down the road.

Just now, archaegeo said:

Its day 4 and its EA.

That's just it, they have thousands of people like us that want to play and are unable to because of these bugs. It's completely unfair to the thousands of others who didn't utilize game bugs and dupes to advance. 

1 minute ago, Teach said:

Well said; I'd rather them dupe now and expose the exploits rather than see this stuff exploited later down the road.

Yeah because that worked out very well on Legacy. lol I'm taking it you've never played Ark, or at least have minimal understanding on how this company works. We're not paying a subscription, they're money is already in the bank. Really think they honestly give a fuck now? If you do, then back to my original statement. You're obviously oblivious as to how this company works. 

This isnt Wildcard, this is Grapeshot, they are a different development company that Wildcard is assisting with this.

7 minutes ago, archaegeo said:

Its day 4 and its EA.

And I'm guessing you have no clue that this game is made Independently from Studio Wildcard. EA has nothing to do with this company. Yes we're in EA, meaning Early Access. 

1 minute ago, archaegeo said:

This isnt Wildcard, this is Grapeshot, they are a different development company that Wildcard is assisting with this.

"Grapeshot" is just a sister TEAM of Wildcard to help with the programming lol. Wow, you people really need to Google more and talk less. 

7 minutes ago, Bonedancer said:

That's just it, they have thousands of people like us that want to play and are unable to because of these bugs. It's completely unfair to the thousands of others who didn't utilize game bugs and dupes to advance. 

Yeah because that worked out very well on Legacy. lol I'm taking it you've never played Ark, or at least have minimal understanding on how this company works. We're not paying a subscription, they're money is already in the bank. Really think they honestly give a fuck now? If you do, then back to my original statement. You're obviously oblivious as to how this company works. 

You're obviously oblivious as to how any application is developed, regardless of who is developing it.

Your assumptions of me are also totally fact-less...I have 3k+ hours on ARK, and yes, I know very well who I am dealing with when I gave them my $25 for the Atlas project.

Edited by Teach
  • Like 1

You're obviously oblivious as to how any application is developed, regardless of who is developing it.

Your assumptions of me are also totally fact-less...I have 3k+ hours on ARK, and yes, I know very well who I am dealing with when I gave them my $25 for the Atlas project.

Is this the same fucking moron that quoted the guy above claiming this game was developed by EA and saying, "Well said" LOL Yeah, your merit just got shit down the sewer. 

4 minutes ago, Bonedancer said:

Is this the same fucking moron that quoted the guy above claiming this game was developed by EA and saying, "Well said" LOL Yeah, your merit just got shit down the sewer. 

Says the person who is literally just looking to lash out on the forums because he doesn't have the patience to participate in an Early Access program. The guy you quoted had stated nothing about Electronic Arts, yet you were so quick to insult his knowledge when had you read what he was stating, he was using EA in the correct terminology.

My "merit" will hardly be slighted by your opinions of it, but if you'd care to continue spending your times on the forum rather than playing. I implore you give this a read:

Maybe if you just took a step back, breathe, and gave this project the benefit of being an Alpha; regardless of who is developing it...you may just be able to come at it constructively rather than just screaming "OH ITS WILDCARD THEY MADE ARK THIS GAME IS DOOMED".

If that was really the case, how did they get your money?

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Bonedancer said:

When you're losing  the narrative start calling people names, never really a good strat but you do you.

As far as what he said about EA maybe in your haste to be witty on some gaming forums you misread, he said no such thing about EA games developing this game, he used EA as an abbreviation for early access as pretty much everyone else has been do.

Might be time to step away and take a couple of breaths if you are getting this worked up.

Edited by Kanwulf
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Kanwulf said:

Might be time to step away and take a couple of breaths if you are getting this worked up.

Jinx 😛

• Like 1

Jinx 😛

if your post wasn't first I would swear you are copying me  😛

6 minutes ago, Teach said:

Says the person who is literally just looking to lash out on the forums because he doesn't have the patience to participate in an Early Access program. The guy you quoted had stated nothing about Electronic Arts, yet you were so quick to insult his knowledge when had you read what he was stating, he was using EA in the correct terminology.

My "merit" will hardly be slighted by your opinions of it, but if you'd care to continue spending your times on the forum rather than playing. I implore you give this a read:

Maybe if you just took a step back, breathe, and gave this project the benefit of being an Alpha; regardless of who is developing it...you may just be able to come at it constructively rather than just screaming "OH ITS WILDCARD THEY MADE ARK THIS GAME IS DOOMED".

If that was really the case, how did they get your money?

Actually, we own M8, the entire fucking island lol. Hop on over and pull up if you think otherwise. I'm playing just fine and dominating it, as usual. However, that doesn't mean I'm not going to come on here and voice my opinions over shit such as dupes and being able to fly around in godmode, while the developers do nothing about it. 

Fanbois like yourself is the reason nothing ever gets done about shit like this. You're all just like, "oh guys, it's early access, it'll be ok just deal with it." lol 

Edited by Bonedancer
  • Like 1

Just now, Bonedancer said:

Actually, we own M8, the entire fucking island lol. Hop on over and pull up if you think otherwise. I'm playing just fine and dominating it, as usual. However, that doesn't mean I'm not going to come on here and voice my opinions over shit such as dupes and being able to fly around in godmode, while the developers do nothing about it. 

And all people are saying is give it time...with your immediate retort of "WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT, ITS WILDCARD, IT'LL NEVER GET FIXED".

So...do you believe it will never get fixed, and you're just posting to rant and get it out there? Cause that doesn't make much sense...

Or...do you believe posting here will eventually get it fixed, but your frustrations are not allowing you patience?

...It's day 4, dude. Even if they get word of dupes occurring, they are not going to drop their entire development cycle and everything their doing just to jump on the fact someone is exploiting during Alpha which will probably be wiped -anyway-. With that said, I'm hopeful they will eventually get to it.

2 minutes ago, Teach said:

And all people are saying is give it time...with your immediate retort of "WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT, ITS WILDCARD, IT'LL NEVER GET FIXED".

So...do you believe it will never get fixed, and you're just posting to rant and get it out there? Cause that doesn't make much sense...

Or...do you believe posting here will eventually get it fixed, but your frustrations are not allowing you patience?

...It's day 4, dude. Even if they get word of dupes occurring, they are not going to drop their entire development cycle and everything their doing just to jump on the fact someone is exploiting during Alpha which will probably be wiped -anyway-. With that said, I'm hopeful they will eventually get to it.

Even if they get the word? Bro, they knew about it after day ONE and guess what they did? Instead of wiping it, they "patched" it. Leaving everyone that flew over in godmode to claim land spanning 5-6 blocks square. Go take a look at the "Dynamic Atlas Map" for yourself. Yeah, most of those were there DAY ONE. 

Furthermore, by trying to claim that my post is any less of a rant than yours is pretty hilarious. I'm simply posting about game-breaking bugs. So what If I do it in an aggravated way? Fuck dude, it's aggravating. But people like you forum warriors love to be loved online, for whatever reason. Me? I personally don't give a rat's ass who "likes" what I post. Deleted my Facebook over that shit years ago.