Sign in to follow this  
WInslow

Personal spawn points

When placing beds, I think it would be nice to be able to set them for personal use instead of company use.

just a random thought

10 hours ago, WInslow said:

When placing beds, I think it would be nice to be able to set them for personal use instead of company use.

just a random thought

Why?

If you don’t trust your company mates enough to let them spawn anywhere you put a bed, then they probably shouldn’t be your company mates.

Ive said since day 1 the beds are fucked. Beds should be 2 or 3 per person and only useable by the person who places them. This fast travel everywhere at anypoint is a giant undermining of the game thst is based on having to move about the Atlas. 

The rediculousness of me having multiple bases all across the map cant be overstated. I barely even need a boat. Defenses, when im online, arent even a worry bc i can respond in seconds and be at the fight and fully geared out. It really takes a lot away from the game.

6 hours ago, boomervoncannon said:

Why?

If you don’t trust your company mates enough to let them spawn anywhere you put a bed, then they probably shouldn’t be your company mates.

Don't disagree, my intention is a private house away from the main base. I'll use ranks though