Sign in to follow this  
MiyuNoir

Give Me Back What you Taken from Me!

I was Sailing along than i´ve got an Disconect with an Server Time out Message
As i loged in My Ship was Shelled on Iland that never was in near of Server Borders!
Now im in the Waters and cant cake Controll of my Crew!
Give me Back that you have Killed!
I tried all to bring my crew under Control alls was Ignored.
I Had a Disconet nothing near of an Iland!

Give Me back what you Stolen from me Right Now!

Edited by MiyuNoir
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

Maybe you ran into me with your runaway boat!

I just raised anchor and my ship started machine-gunning damage and before I could drop anchor we were toast, sunk.

Stuff happens just build another, sucks but what else you gonna do?

Well i iam certain i was not Intou you,as i said i was on the Border of the grid than my Game Crasched,i found my self alfoat on i sland i never vistited.
Btw My Ship was a Brig so even if Ramment into you you would be the one with the lost of your ship

Edited by MiyuNoir

1 hour ago, MiyuNoir said:

I was Sailing along than i´ve got an Disconect with an Server Time out Message
As i loged in My Ship was Shelled on Iland that never was in near of Server Borders!
Now im in the Waters and cant cake Controll of my Crew!
Give me Back that you have Killed!
I tried all to bring my crew under Control alls was Ignored.
I Had a Disconet nothing near of an Iland!

Give Me back what you Stolen from me Right Now!

Yes, they need to make corrections when they make mistakes. You aren’t playing/testing for free.

18 minutes ago, Realist said:

Yes, they need to make corrections when they make mistakes. You aren’t playing/testing for free.

Oh im Plaing this since 7 Months so im well Aware about Development and Stuff,i wassent aware that Sailing the Game and loosing Conection resullt in an Destroid Ship on an Grid you never Visted bevor,nor that this results into a Freez in all NPC and your Tames,as im Say to Follow me and noting happens.
Btw: I Paid 25 Euros for This EA

Edited by MiyuNoir

4 minutes ago, Puppies4ever said:

Im not 100% sure, but maybe just a troll thread??? 🤔

Nope it’s an Asian thread

Nope not at all!
I was at i3 Heading to J2
As My Game Chraseht and i found my self in the Wreckach of my Schid at F1
So Nope no troll Thred just a Player who whants Back wat has taken as he was offline
Edit: English is not my Nativ
Btw; Im german and you Mister Realist are an Nazi
Edit2: I i would had engeated a Fight i Maight had lost i would not Complain,but a Disconect and foud  my self at an undiscovered Area unabele to get my npcs into line,Something went Wrong

As i more than Obvius startet this Topic as an Idiot,ich want to Know what happend

Edited by MiyuNoir

Gut dann schreibe ich mal auf deutsch.

Zu allererst solltest du mal auf deine Wortwahl achten. Du kannst nicht einfach Leute grundlos als Nazi beschimpfen! Das solltest du schleunigst editieren!!!

Zu deinem Schiff. Wir segeln in unserer Company sehr viel und haben bisher kein Schiff verloren. Ich weiss aber, dass es ganz ganz selten mal passieren kann, dass man ein disconnect hat und das Schiff weiterfährt. Da bringt es auch nichts wenn jemand anderes an Bord kommt und übernehmen will, den das Wheel ist blockiert.

Dein Schiff ist gesunken, aber das Wrack kannst du ja noch bergen. Soviel geht also nicht verloren. 

Solltest du Hilfe beim bergen oder anderweitig brauchen, so schick mir kurz eine PM. Ich kümmere mich dann drum.

LG Anne ~Taming & Trading Gallery~

Wenn jemand Asiatisch als abfälligkeit nutzt,was Person X tat,kan ich ihn als besagten Betiteln.

Nein danke ich brauch keine Hilfe beim bergen,was ich brauche/will ist mein Schiff intakt exakt dort wo ich einen Disconect hatte.
Nicht 2 Sektoren weit weg ein Schiffwrack an einer Insel wo ich noch nie zuvor war,und Npc + Tames die ich nicht "retten" kann weil Folge mir Befehl nicht geht und E zum Tame reiten auch nicht geht.
Die Devs haben scheisse gebaut mit ihrem Spiel und ich will von dennen was die mir dadurch kaputt gemacht haben zurück.

11 hours ago, MiyuNoir said:

Oh im Plaing this since 7 Months so im well Aware about Development and Stuff,i wassent aware that Sailing the Game and loosing Conection resullt in an Destroid Ship on an Grid you never Visted bevor,nor that this results into a Freez in all NPC and your Tames,as im Say to Follow me and noting happens.
Btw: I Paid 25 Euros for This EA

Interesting how you claim to have been playing a game that has only existed for 6 months for 7....does English not being your first language also affect basic math?

Language issues aside, table flipping like a petulant child will get you nowhere. Since the game is in early access and these sorts of issues are exactly the sort of thing that needs to be identified and corrected, did you file a detailed bug report in game with all available information, or perhaps post in the bug section, or just come here demanding to be made whole as if the game were fully developed and released and you have every right to expect it to play flawlessly despite paying half price and being clearly advised this was an EA product prior to your purchase?

BtW the 25 euros you paid is half the expected retail price. Stop acting so entitled. It will make people think you’re an American millennial.

Edited by boomervoncannon

Last night was sailing through one of the northern islands of M10, and KABLOOEY, hull started taking damage.  Bloody hell did it start taking damage, my galleon started spinning, flipping, dancing on it's bow, and ofc, my toon (and bears in the hull) clinging on like possessed beasts.

I could see numbers filling the screen, and powerless to control this flippy-doo.  Something made me hit the anchor, and everything stopped... I ran around the entire ship repairing every plank, it depleted all my wood reserves and I had a lot of wood on board.

Knew I was in for a world of hurt when I drew anchor, when I thought I was ready I did just that, and holy rose, the dancing started, the boat at one point turned upside down, capsised two or three times, flew in the air, then finally landed upside down again... slowly righted itself, and bobbed gently on the sea.  Wow heart racing, aimed at DEEP waters, and once I finally composed myself, came in to anchor land side.  Gingerly harvested more wood and repaired up.  Really lucky I got away with it.

Never seen a galleon dance on it's bow before.  Never wish to again, either.

• Haha 1

Well lets say yesterdays Posts there writen in some Anger,so i kinda lost my maner.

Nope have not filed it as a Bug,becouse having a Disconect is something that can happen.
But i expeceted to log in and find my self on board of my Ship on open Waters there i left it trough that Disconect.Not to find myself over a Wreck on the Shore of an Island 2 Sectors away,hell how did the Ship got there in the firstplace?
Second All NPC´s rejecting my follow me Order even Manually through Wheel menu,though they there stated as following they kept there they are.So my Bear it said press E to Ride but i never was able to do becouse pressing E resulted in no response.

@Vorxius: Did this Happen after a Period of rubberbanding and smal game freeze?

18 minutes ago, MiyuNoir said:

@Vorxius: Did this Happen after a Period of rubberbanding and smal game freeze?

Come to think of it, there was a spat of rubber banding going on, didn't recall any specific game freeze though..  Prior to the whole 'Michael Flatley' thing, I had left the boat on auto pilot... well, stepped away from the wheel, leaving it to its own devices... I realised one of my bears was on deck, so I was trying to move it to the lower deck (we have a ramp down).   Anyway, as I was running down the ramp, I kept banding to exactly the same spot on the deck where the bear was originally.  Happened 4 or 5 times, before I put it on close follow, and led it down the ramp..  didn't think anything more of it.

By this time I was closing on the NW island of M10, jumped on the wheel, and headed towards land, immediately on turning, i noticed a 'bump' and suddenly damage numbers started to bubble up like a mento's in a coke bottle.  The rest came swiftly after.  The odd thing was that I was out to sea, i was in 'lighter' blue waters on the sextant buff minimap, as i was inbound, but the whole thing freaked me up so badly that I'm quite paranoid about it now 😄

I have a sneaking feeling I may have scraped some shallow rocks, but, that would explain the 'bump', but the machine gun damage, something else was happening at this point.   I think the whole game had no idea where to place my ship, and the whole thing flipped out.... utterly flipped out.

Edited by Vorxius

12 hours ago, Nutcutt3r said:

I just raised anchor and my ship started machine-gunning damage and before I could drop anchor we were toast, sunk.

That's happened to me a couple times in shallow water.  I think the issue happens because of connectivity and your computer is reporting the boats location as "X,Y,Z" and the game sees X,Y,Z as being to shallow/land so it thinks your boat as being "run aground" resulting in all the planks taking machine-gun damage and blowing up.

As for the OP, I'm sad to say that I've had this issue before too somewhat.  Myself and others have had disconnects where the servers still think that we are active when we actually not.  But since the Server believes we are then it keeps our characters logged in and our sails at full mast, turning your boat into a unguided missile moving in whatever direction it was pointed in.  How long were you offline from the disconnect till you logged back in and found your boat sunk?

Round about 2-5 Minutes or so

Thats the Thing that has made me furious yesterday and still keeps me wandring what kind of Engine my ships has suppendly developed to run that fast that it end up 2 Sectors out,and yet if i think about it the Wrecks lies in a Way that it seems that the Ships has to be sailed right through that entire Island aswell o.o

Edited by MiyuNoir