Sign in to follow this  
rivernymph

Eternally cursed thanks to my Chicken Overlords

I built an amazing alter to my chicken overlords. I was so excited to be the first sacrifice to them. On Thursday my tribe mate guillotined me so my blood would bring them health. Thanks to that sacrifice I found fair wind and safe sails all day. Then a tribemate and I hung ourselves the next day to them out of gratitude for a Bear Mutation. I have now been cursed for 5 days. Anyone have any idea on when the Chicken Overlords will release me from my curse? If this is the sacrifice I must pay than I will. I hope them long life and joy in my suffering. 

All hail the Chicken Overlords  and their wisdom

-Wheen

• Haha 1

You get a curse when executed and xp loss i belive.

1 hour ago, rivernymph said:

I built an amazing alter to my chicken overlords. I was so excited to be the first sacrifice to them. On Thursday my tribe mate guillotined me so my blood would bring them health. Thanks to that sacrifice I found fair wind and safe sails all day. Then a tribemate and I hung ourselves the next day to them out of gratitude for a Bear Mutation. I have now been cursed for 5 days. Anyone have any idea on when the Chicken Overlords will release me from my curse? If this is the sacrifice I must pay than I will. I hope them long life and joy in my suffering. 

All hail the Chicken Overlords  and their wisdom

-Wheen

*spits* 

We don’t take kindly to strangers in these parts showing up and trying to outcrazy The Boomer in The Boomer’s own backyard. You wanna sacrifice yourself to your so called chicken overlords, that’s fine suit yourself, but you’re gonna need the proper permits.

Let’s see, first you’ll need a permit to operate the guillotine. Someone could get an infection if the blade isn’t properly sterilized before use. In order to obtain said permit you’ll need to demonstrate that at least one officer of your company has completed the proper licensing course to ensure safe operation of a deadly device and submit said license in conjunction with your permit application. Allow 4 to 6 weeks for delivery of said license upon completion of the mandatory 3 month operational and cleaning course. Currently there is an additional 6 month backlog on permit issuance owing to staffing cuts so expect to get your permit about the same time Realist gets his Xbox release.

Operation of a guilloitine without the proper permit or by anyone other than a properly licensed executioner is punishable by a fine of 42k doubloons. Repeat offenses like the ones described in your post may be punished by sacrificing the offender to the official mascot of Boomer Inc.:

The Chupucabra.

Edited by boomervoncannon
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

rivernymph posted a topic in General Discussion

I built an amazing alter to my chicken overlords. I was so excited to be the first sacrifice to them. On Thursday my tribe mate guillotined me so my blood would bring them health. Thanks to that sacrifice I found fair wind and safe sails all day. Then a tribemate and I hung ourselves the next day to them out of gratitude for a Bear Mutation. I have now been cursed for 5 days. Anyone have any idea on when the Chicken Overlords will release me from my curse? If this is the sacrifice I must pay than I will. I hope them long life and joy in my suffering. All hail the Chicken Overlords and their wisdom -Wheen

Tuesday at 12:16 PM

It has now been 8 days

20190524010417_1.jpg

On 5/21/2019 at 3:16 PM, rivernymph said:

Anyone have any idea on when the Chicken Overlords will release me from my curse?

If the Legend of Zelda has taught us anything.... Never.

Now suffer for your crimes!

• Haha 1

On 5/21/2019 at 1:21 PM, boomervoncannon said:

*spits* 

We don’t take kindly to strangers in these parts showing up and trying to outcrazy The Boomer in The Boomer’s own backyard. You wanna sacrifice yourself to your so called chicken overlords, that’s fine suit yourself, but you’re gonna need the proper permits.

Let’s see, first you’ll need a permit to operate the guillotine. Someone could get an infection if the blade isn’t properly sterilized before use. In order to obtain said permit you’ll need to demonstrate that at least one officer of your company has completed the proper licensing course to ensure safe operation of a deadly device and submit said license in conjunction with your permit application. Allow 4 to 6 weeks for delivery of said license upon completion of the mandatory 3 month operational and cleaning course. Currently there is an additional 6 month backlog on permit issuance owing to staffing cuts so expect to get your permit about the same time Realist gets his Xbox release.

Operation of a guilloitine without the proper permit or by anyone other than a properly licensed executioner is punishable by a fine of 42k doubloons. Repeat offenses like the ones described in your post may be punished by sacrificing the offender to the official mascot of Boomer Inc.:

The Chupucabra.

Man I have watched that series so many times. Season 1 is the best of course 

On 5/22/2019 at 10:48 PM, Captain Stabbin said:

Is this an RP thread?

Ha, obviously some kind of.

2 hours ago, Realist said:

Man I have watched that series so many times. Season 1 is the best of course 

When it first came out, I was living in a bachelor pad with 3 other guys all in our 20’s. “Stay here and try not to swallow your own tongue.” and “You know what... I @#$&ing hate you.” were heard around the house with regularity. Good times, and yes season 1 is still the best.

Now go get me some headlight fluid.

35 minutes ago, boomervoncannon said:

When it first came out, I was living in a bachelor pad with 3 other guys all in our 20’s. “Stay here and try not to swallow your own tongue.” and “You know what... I @#$&ing hate you.” were heard around the house with regularity. Good times, and yes season 1 is still the best.

Now go get me some headlight fluid.

Don’t forget about the elbow grease. We really need that

I had the same thing happen to me, hung myself and got the curse. Five real days passed and still had it. The only thing that seemed to fix it was taking my skeleton down from the rope and getting my skull back.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Yep I have done that. Alas I am still cursed  11 days in and yes I put in a ticket

No I am not a role player I just didn't want to write a whiney post.