Sign in to follow this  
Slappybob

pve LF server to play on

Looking for a chill pve server to play one that is managed by admins to prevent people from doing silly things like popping flags all over or just being difficult in general.  I wanna just chill and explore the game i don't wanna get on peoples nerves or try to horde the entire game to myself.  If you are running a serer and looking for a chill dude to play on your server yell at me.

The game really excites me to play but unfortunately generally i play solo unless i find a group of people i really like and the pve server is completely ruled by people whom have already claimed all worthwhile resources and islands.

I'm looking as well, but for a group of us to join.  But it needs to be Eu region, pve only 1x normal rates.  Possibly with ghosts disabled.

@Slappybob we got an excellent server going at Supreme Atlas that is a Hybrid PvE/PvP 9 shard cluster (7 PvE/2 PvP atm) and we'll be expanding it to 16 shards, so there's plenty of land to pick up. Now's an excellent time to come in and let us know the type of content you'd like to see put into the islands that will be available to you as we periodically roll out more and more maps.

You can see our advertisement at 

We already have over 150 players online (and currently ranked #1) so you'll probably be able to find someone you like enough to play with, or if you prefer to play solo, our boosted rates and casual community will benefit you as well as many quality of life settings that make playing solo more tolerable in a group-based game.  We also have a very strong and active admin team who are very helpful to players both new and old.

@Martyn We don't have 1x rates, but we do have several EU and AUS players who play on our server with excellent ping (<50) as well as Ship of the Damned disabled (for now while they're a bit broken in spawn still).