Sign in to follow this  
cfxyxx

how can I get out if my crab stuck in other players ship?

5 hours ago, DilBert said:

It is not a bug, it is intended feature. 

That's terrible, if it's intened feature😨. Some players put their ships near the island and never back again. These ships are death traps. Crabs are easily trapped there if they try to make a long jump.  Actually, I just want to jump back to my own ship.

On 5/20/2019 at 6:59 PM, cfxyxx said:

my crab now blocking in a ship. Anyone know how can I get out. We have this bug a long time why don't fix it?

The way we fix this is to put our boat right next to their boat then jump on top of the tame and hold E then it should say move to ship. You need to be really close to the other boat to make it work. The other thing you can do is to try and clip a piece of your boat like a ceiling into their boat so you can catch your crab then jump it out. Which company/server is it?

~Lotus

On 5/24/2019 at 3:07 AM, Lotus said:

The way we fix this is to put our boat right next to their boat then jump on top of the tame and hold E then it should say move to ship. You need to be really close to the other boat to make it work. The other thing you can do is to try and clip a piece of your boat like a ceiling into their boat so you can catch your crab then jump it out. Which company/server is it?

~Lotus

On 5/24/2019 at 1:23 PM, Tezcatlipoca said:

anyone tried a grabling hook?

We already told him about this options, but it doesnt work 😞

Any other ideas?

Feed & GM Ticket

i have also a bear that is stuck in the ground... letting him starve to death now. dont get him free