Sign in to follow this  
cfxyxx

how can I get out if my crab stuck in other players ship?

my crab now blocking in a ship. Anyone know how can I get out. We have this bug a long time why don't fix it?

28 minutes ago, Puppies4ever said:

Try to put s boat near to the other boat. Then use the wheel menu on your crab and transfer it to your boat.

I tried, the problem is crab do not have the option for transfer😭

2 hours ago, Puppies4ever said:

When you come near to the crab, you can press E for ride? Maybe he says press E for harvesting settings?

I can ride it but still can't move or jump. Press E can't find any options to transfor it.

36 minutes ago, globytheoldpirate said:

One solution is to create a temporary alliance with the ship dude.
The effect will disapear, get your crab off, then stop the alliance (or keep it)

They don't look like a big company. I don't know they will online a gain. There only 800 gold in their flag.

1 hour ago, Puppies4ever said:

Can you unclaim it? Worked for me one time. Just unclaim and claim again.

I tried, not work. You know, wild seagulls sometimes also will stuck in player's ship.

19 minutes ago, Puppies4ever said:

Okay next thing. Take spyglass and hit your crab with it.

it is moving when i hit it, but still on the ship.

Whistle it to follow you then have everyone leave rendering for 5 or 10 minutes, then come back.

as the guy above says....walk far out of render range....go to other side of island if possible...then run back....i bet the crab is sat there in the water waiting..

the amount of animals i have gotten out of traps/structures/even other player ships  this way is unreal...just make sure they are set to follow.....it may also take a couple of attempts...but it works

Edited by hurricane moon

12 hours ago, Puppies4ever said:

Try to hit it longer, maybe you can transfer it then

I hit it 20 min. it just move on the ship like skating, but never leave

3 hours ago, hurricane moon said:

as the guy above says....walk far out of render range....go to other side of island if possible...then run back....i bet the crab is sat there in the water waiting..

the amount of animals i have gotten out of traps/structures/even other player ships  this way is unreal...just make sure they are set to follow.....it may also take a couple of attempts...but it works

9 hours ago, jabnlab said:

Whistle it to follow you then have everyone leave rendering for 5 or 10 minutes, then come back.

I tried 5 times. go to another side of this island, travel to another island. but it still there. This bug have no bugs to use. It's a perfect bug.

2 minutes ago, Puppies4ever said:

Grabblin hook maybe?

Then I got stuck there too😱. This is the first perfect thing I can find in this game, the perfect bug😨.

11 minutes ago, Puppies4ever said:

Place your ship near to this boat and go up in the mast. Try to grab hook from there ^^

still not work😓

32 minutes ago, Puppies4ever said:

Place your ship near to this boat and go up in the mast. Try to grab hook from there ^^

I give up, have no idea for this epic bug. only I can do is wait for the update. Thank you for help.

i feel for you dude...times like this the devs should look into getting your animal free...especially as the guy has not been around to free it for you.

tried to leave the grid and then come back?

2 hours ago, hurricane moon said:

i feel for you dude...times like this the devs should look into getting your animal free...especially as the guy has not been around to free it for you.

tried to leave the grid and then come back?

thanks.  I tried everything I can do, but nothing work. Only thing I can do is waiting for the update. Hope they can fix this bug soon.

What happens if you set it to enable wandering?

Then leave the area, bed out to another zone, leave it 10 minutes and zone back?

3 hours ago, Vorxius said:

What happens if you set it to enable wandering?

Then leave the area, bed out to another zone, leave it 10 minutes and zone back?

nothing happen. it still there