darizzle3

suggestions More severe punishments for cheating

There has always been cheating in these online survival games and no company has been able to successfully stop it. Either because of a failure or shortcoming in anti cheat software or simply due to ingenuity of cheat designers, it's harmful to the community causing many players to give up, as well as hindering further game development as devs have to police and track down cheaters. If someone gets banned they have to get a new account and with it a new version of the game which isn't that bad. I suggest a system that checks and keep records of gpu id numbers, and prevents ids that have been banned from playing. Therefore If they get caught cheating they have to replace their entire gpu to play again. This will cost so much money i believe it will stop cheating entirely and allow everyone to have a fun and fair experience. 

1 hour ago, darizzle3 said:

There has always been cheating in these online survival games and no company has been able to successfully stop it. Either because of a failure or shortcoming in anti cheat software or simply due to ingenuity of cheat designers, it's harmful to the community causing many players to give up, as well as hindering further game development as devs have to police and track down cheaters. If someone gets banned they have to get a new account and with it a new version of the game which isn't that bad. I suggest a system that checks and keep records of gpu id numbers, and prevents ids that have been banned from playing. Therefore If they get caught cheating they have to replace their entire gpu to play again. This will cost so much money i believe it will stop cheating entirely and allow everyone to have a fun and fair experience. 

or just ban their cpu and mother board, that would ban their gpu and ram too, along with their os, it would be quite the replacement to play atlas or any game again