Sign in to follow this  
Angel

Alliance vs Chinesse

Chinesse have been a big pain in the a** since the beginning of the game, ressources duplicate glitch, insulting, shooting racial slur, destroying everthings etc....

I know this is PvP and i play with that in mind but, the way they do it is disrespectful for other players and it should be stop.

I doubt devs are gonna do something about it so i'm asking the community to all claim allianve to each other for a short period of time. Wrote down chinesse alliance make a list of it.

Once that is done we can figure a way to force kick them out of the server destroying their ship, their base, working together to get this disease out of the way for good.

So like i was saying we need to work together, harrassing them with repetitve attack, not insult or slur. Play like pvp is suppose to play with respect and fun but its time to show them what we can do.

• Like 1

Bottom Island of H4 is officially theirs... Finally found a peaceful place and this happens...

Having issues with them on EU Servers as well. I cant confirm this for sure, but every time a neighboring clan (well developed) went on to raid them, they would just DDoS the server and trigger the damn rollback. 

54 minutes ago, S1N said:

Having issues with them on EU Servers as well. I cant confirm this for sure, but every time a neighboring clan (well developed) went on to raid them, they would just DDoS the server and trigger the damn rollback. 

had same problem we made land fall and got a base going and then they come in and mass do things (shoot, agro animals and so on) until server crashed and they got their claim back and had to start all over again

5 hours ago, lonelyleo said:

i'd join if i could get into the game, hopefully the low memory for 8gb will release soon. 😞

Well it's out now on my steam, right click on Atlas 😉

oh oops fancy me leaving this here... www.huyatv.cn then add "atlas" into search bar , a quicker way would be sit there with free fraps and record every time they exploit or abuse a bug and report it

Or follow this link:-

https://www.huya.com/search.php?hsk=atlas

That was the fastest way we removed them from a previous survival game , caught them cheating filmed it , they got warned then did it again and got banned.

2 hours ago, slightlymad79 said:

oh oops fancy me leaving this here... www.huyatv.cn then add "atlas" into search bar , a quicker way would be sit there with free fraps and record every time they exploit or abuse a bug and report it

Or follow this link:-

https://www.huya.com/search.php?hsk=atlas

That was the fastest way we removed them from a previous survival game , caught them cheating filmed it , they got warned then did it again and got banned.

They won't be removed or punished in anyway. Not as long as Snail Games is the parent company of Grape-Card.

On 12/26/2018 at 11:35 AM, Angel said:

Chinesse have been a big pain in the a** since the beginning of the game, ressources duplicate glitch, insulting, shooting racial slur, destroying everthings etc....

I know this is PvP and i play with that in mind but, the way they do it is disrespectful for other players and it should be stop.

I doubt devs are gonna do something about it so i'm asking the community to all claim allianve to each other for a short period of time. Wrote down chinesse alliance make a list of it.

Once that is done we can figure a way to force kick them out of the server destroying their ship, their base, working together to get this disease out of the way for good.

So like i was saying we need to work together, harrassing them with repetitve attack, not insult or slur. Play like pvp is suppose to play with respect and fun but its time to show them what we can do.

There is now way to get that many companies to agree to an alliance. Would fall apart within a day