ts05628354

I need to know the reason I got globally banned

Alright, it's a normal day when i login to to my server(NA PvP Colonies) and i got a message show I have been globally banned, I'm confused because I didn't using any third party plugin (aimbot & wallhack) and I got banned playing on official server. All I need is know the reason I got globally banned. I hope any game dev can give me an answer

Edited by ts05628354
  • Sad 1

40 minutes ago, ts05628354 said:

Alright, it's a normal day when i login to to my server(NA PvP Colonies) and i got a message show I have been globally banned, I'm confused because I didn't using any third party plugin (aimbot & wallhack) and I got banned playing on official server. All I need is know the reason I got globally banned. I hope any game dev can give me an answer

Are you sure you haven't exploited anything in the game? Guilottine exploit, duping etc. 😉

• Haha 1

It's like the guy that drives 135mph down the motorway, gets stopped by police and says.... What did you pull me over for, officer?  I wasn't speeding, everyone else was... just... going in slow motion :classic_blush:

• Like 2

I have been gaming since the commodore 64 came out and online gaming since online was invented, I have been banned exactly 0 times but guess what I have never cheated or exploited in any game, I have never yelled abusive or racial epithets at people in games and I don't name things in games in an offensive manner, this is how you avoid pondering mysteries like "why was I banned" 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, ts05628354 said:

Lets be honest now. You should know why you were banned. You almost certainly earned it. If you did not use 3rd party software, then you were exploiting. Weather it was levels, or crafted OP gear, at some point the thought went through your head, "hehehehe, WINNING!".

Or perhaps you went on pve and built a massive wall around people's houses.... Just to be obnoxious

6 hours ago, ts05628354 said:

"it wasn't me, it was the one armed man"

3 minutes ago, Badkebab said:

Or perhaps you went on pve and built a massive wall around people's houses.... Just to be obnoxious

This would also do it!

Two week ban sounds fair, gives that nasty nasty 10 day timer a chance to work it's evil little magic  😉

7 hours ago, ts05628354 said:

You were banned because you did something you should not have. As implied by other posters, the chances you did nothing to merit the ban, or that you were unaware of what you did was ban worthy are small enough that you are now enduring mockery. Developers also do not handle bans, gm’s do, so your question, if somehow legitimate, should be directed to community managers and not developers.

Edited by boomervoncannon

The worst and hardest part is that you may have indirectly been a part of something that got you banned.

Did anyone in your company or alliance also get banned?

If the answer is yes you are guilty by association.  Sucks to pvp sometimes.

Edited by Captain Stabbin

1 hour ago, boomervoncannon said:

You were banned because you did something you should not have. As implied by other posters, the chances you did nothing to merit the ban, or that you were unaware of what you did was ban worthy are small enough that you are now enduring mockery. Developers also do not handle bans, gm’s do, so your question, if somehow legitimate, should be directed to community managers and not developers.

Is every post you make wrong, and rude?

The real question here is why did the guy not get an email, or a message explaining what lead to his ban? Wrongful punishments happen. Without at least a forum PM explaining what he was banned for, how is he supposed to correct the behavior or defend himself?

Apex Legends went through this same problem a couple months ago: They banned a bunch of people who paid with pre-paid cards that had turned out to be stolen, and sold to the user without their knowledge. Pretty simple fix, right? Well - with no way of knowing why they were banned, and no system in place to even attempt to explain themselves or rectify the situation, people were just left banned in limbo.

And, with a game like this, who has developers who are (no offense intended) frequently prone to making colossal mistakes... is it out of the realm of possibility that they banned someone accidentally? Give the guy a chance or at least tell him why.

• Like 1

Cheater sympathizer!  Burn em all! 

/me grabs his torch and lights it up! 

Edited by DocHolliday

Ok, we will try to figure it out. What level were you before you got banned? 

7 hours ago, Dulu said:

Is every post you make wrong, and rude?

The real question here is why did the guy not get an email, or a message explaining what lead to his ban? Wrongful punishments happen. Without at least a forum PM explaining what he was banned for, how is he supposed to correct the behavior or defend himself?

Apex Legends went through this same problem a couple months ago: They banned a bunch of people who paid with pre-paid cards that had turned out to be stolen, and sold to the user without their knowledge. Pretty simple fix, right? Well - with no way of knowing why they were banned, and no system in place to even attempt to explain themselves or rectify the situation, people were just left banned in limbo.

And, with a game like this, who has developers who are (no offense intended) frequently prone to making colossal mistakes... is it out of the realm of possibility that they banned someone accidentally? Give the guy a chance or at least tell him why.

1. My posting style is not the subject here. If you think every post I make is wrong and rude, you are clearly unfamiliar with my posting history.

2. You’re questioning why he didn’t get at least a forum PM to explain the reason for the ban, which means you’re aware of PM’s. That will save time. Someone genuinely interested in an explanation would avail themselves of the PM system to PM a community moderator, rather than post a public thread calling out the developers to demand an explanation. Choosing this approach is a very clear and strong indicator that the Op’s true motivation is likely not simply to seek an explanation, as that can easily be done with much greater likelihood of getting an answer via the previously mentioned approach. 

3. The reality is that I have seen many of these exact same type posts over the years in any number of gaming forums, virtually always with the intention to stir the pot, seek sympathy or publicly whinge about being caught and punished. Yes human beings make mistakes and the gm’s of this game are not infallible. No one was asserting they are. Rather, the reason the Op was met with skepticism and mockery is because history has shown it far far more likely he was not punished unfairly and is turning to the forums because he’s unaware of his other options to seek answers, but instead his actions and motives are less pure than he would have us believe.

Longtime gamers and forum regulars have seen this sort of thing many times before. Forgive our lack of naïveté, but we’re not buying it, sorry.

• Like 1

Alright, I'm appreciate everyone come to reply on this post while I'm still waiting someone from grapeshot give me an answer, I swear I didn't use any exploit personally(Guilottine exploit),same with other third party plugin. I did check my ally and my company, none of them get banned but only me. As someone said, I may do something in game and it's not allowed, but honestly i didn't know the reason i got banned because there's no message leave to me. Anyways, thanks everyone involved this post with me, I hope the community managers will check my post.

My level before i got banned is around 77

Edited by ts05628354
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, ts05628354 said:

Well at least we know you weren’t in a mega tribe, because in that case nothing would have happened to you 😂

devs can be pathetic sometimes.

25 minutes ago, Realist said:

Well at least we know you weren’t in a mega tribe, because in that case nothing would have happened to you 😂

They don't announce publicly who they ban as you can see here on this topic. How do you know they didn't ban certain players from megas? 

Edited by Willard

they also wont tell players that are banned why they were banned as this can lead to cheat makers knowing it was their cheat that triggered the ban , so you will not find out ,why you were banned 

also the recent event in the game the chances of op being mistakenly banned are very very very very slim , go buy another account and this time try to play legit 

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Realist said:

Because in the past the devs did make a public announcement they they weren’t going to ban the cheaters because they we Megas. 

So until something else proves otherwise, there is no evidence they would actually do that. I am merely going off their track record.

3 hours ago, 8ball said:

Ban list made public.  It shows steam id#'s only. But, if you try, you can get the steam name.

http://atlasdedicated.com/pc/banlist.txt

That's a lot of banning  😉

Foundation griefers and exploiters watch out!   The hammer is a swingin'  😄

PS, you know it's true when you find probably deliberate trolls like this one (randomly picked out from the list)

Riddance.  Multiple game bans.  Touche.

Edited by Vorxius
  • Like 2

Yup, I actually found my steam id on the ban list. But I can told you my steam account have been exist 13 years. No game ban/vac ban record on steam. Apparently If I want to use third party plugin, do i need to use it with my 13 years steam account? of course not. I still didn't know the reason I got banned. Please.. at least let me know the reason.

• Sad 1