Sign in to follow this  
Aegis

C7 region 2 Island are the same

I understand there are lots of island in the server, but in C7 there are 2 island that are exactly the same, the Magriden Holm and the The Cheering Isle.

there might be a little different on resources, i have not yet discover all resources, but on the map they have the same out line, this will make it difficult for treasure map.

Edited by Aegis

18 minutes ago, Aegis said:

I understand there are lots of island in the server, but in C7 there are 2 island that are exactly the same, the Magriden Holm and the The Cheering Isle.

there might be a little different on resources, i have not yet discover all resources, but on the map they have the same out line, this will make it difficult for treasure map.

Yes they look same on map but have different terrain. And there are many regions with same shaped islands. E7 has 3 islands which look exactly same on map.

4 hours ago, Aegis said:

even had a sector where 3 Islands was more or less the same. sadly i dont remember which sector it was. was recognized during doing treasure maps on one of those islands