Sign in to follow this  
Elena

Собираем на Красного Кракена. (russian)

Собираем русскоязычные альянсы для похода на сложного Кракена. 
от нас Брига + 2 Гелика.

Guys me personally would be very glad to beat harder Kraken with each and everyone of you )) but there are those people in the internet who do not speak either read english at all and i want this exact invitation to be seen by them. Google will index this forum and this topic will pop up in search results. Hope most of you would understand.

Edited by Elena
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Elena said:

You won't beleive it but there are some people in the world that do not speak english. it happens. but they want to beat kraken too. 
Will YOU help them? or you'd better keep practicing in gum chewing? ))

I most definitely do not mind other languages, but on a forum dominated by English, it would be pleasant to open up the invite to other people, and have a little one liner to politely say that it's a kraken run for [langage] players.  Having a wall of symbols, can come across as a bit condescending, knowing that no one can read it other than a very 'exclusive circle'.  I'm sure lots of people around the atlas world would love to join any Kraken runs going, and yes I dare say I'd help anyone wanting to do it as well.

No offense meant btw, I love my Russian and Belarusian colleagues, they're awesome.  Sorry for sounding abrasive.

10 minutes ago, Vorxius said:

I most definitely do not mind other languages, but on a forum dominated by English, it would be pleasant to open up the invite to other people, and have a little one liner to politely say that it's a kraken run for [langage] players.  Having a wall of symbols, can come across as a bit condescending, knowing that no one can read it other than a very 'exclusive circle'.  I'm sure lots of people around the atlas world would love to join any Kraken runs going, and yes I dare say I'd help anyone wanting to do it as well.

No offense meant btw, I love my Russian and Belarusian colleagues, they're awesome.  Sorry for sounding abrasive.

Did you ever think why is it dominated by English? playing Atlas from the first day i understood how many players (on eu server) do not speak English at all. They even have to use google translator to communicate IN THE GAME. Will they write here? Will they spare their time trying to read here? In the internet most common languages are English, Russian, and German. Why am i to appologise for it? And you can read it by using that exact google as non english speakers do. 
This forum is full of invitations for English speaking parties and this one was fot those who completely absolutely do not. 
Your reply was rude and even racist in some way.

Edited by Elena
  • Like 2

14 minutes ago, Elena said:

Your reply was rude and even racist in some way.

Then you have greatly over reacted, and we have an interpretation issue.

Trying to google translate something from phone browser is the dog.    Your English is perfect, all you had to add was (Russian request for Kraken), done, done and done.  No more needed.  Lets everyone know, and everyone understands.

Time to move on

2 minutes ago, Vorxius said:

you'll find the chewing gum on the tiles that needs clearing

am i the one who overreacted? you supposed me a janitor and send clearing tiles. (i respect janitors no offend) but why did you do this? cose i speak language you do not understand? others (non english) mean lowpaid jobs? or maybe you thought i won't understand your comment and it would make some fun for the others? Use some logic.
explanations... Have you ever seen those long local server chats in ALL the european languages? Have you ever seen anybody writing smth "sorry guys for dutch only"? It's nonsence )) We just communicate and others wishing to joing use google translation. If they do not - they would not. 

3 minutes ago, Elena said:

you supposed me a janitor and send clearing tiles.

Amongst the 14 pages of Chinese spam, any post that made absolutely no sense got the same kind of reply.  Think i wasn't the only getting utterly frustrated at pages and pages and pages of nonsensical 'stuff'.  As it happens, your post was also lost in all that bombardment.  I'd show you the posts if they still existed, think they were blanket deleted, but if it just had any indication that you were looking for a Russian Kraken run, not trying to sell some fake Norwich university degree certificate (which the majority of other posts were doing), then ofc I'd have respected the post.

I'm trying here!  bear with me, and for the lords sake hope this translates..

Похоже, что я изначально разочаровал других атласов, когда писал ответы на идиотский китайский спам. Не было обид. Я достаточно мужик, чтобы признать, что должен быть более осторожным, и убедиться, что у меня есть кофе перед посещением форумов.

Pre coffee / post coffee.

31 minutes ago, Vorxius said:

Похоже, что я изначально разочаровал других атласов, когда писал ответы на идиотский китайский спам. Не было обид. Я достаточно мужик, чтобы признать, что должен быть более осторожным, и убедиться, что у меня есть кофе перед посещением форумов.

It was translated perfectly. )))
Looking all over this conversation (i never new it was a problem) i think devs may just create some subforums then. It will help them greatly. For different languages. More communication = more fun.
Also they may choose the font that would show symbols instead of rectangles. We killed Snowman last weekend along with 40 of chineese and the chat went quite otherwhelmed. But there is always allience chat...

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Elena said:

Also they may choose the font that would show symbols instead of rectangles. We killed Snowman last weekend along with 40 of chineese and the chat went quite otherwhelmed. But there is always allience chat...

Ahhh don't 😄 , i can imagine it would make my eyes and brain bleed!  40 Chinese!?  You have more patience than me :classic_blush:

I can imagine now:

So, guys what's the plan?

𛚫𛚫𛚫 𛚫𛚫𛚫𛚫𛚫𛚫 𛚫𛚫𛚫

huh?

𛚫𛚫𛚫𛚫 𛚫𛚫 𛚫𛚫𛚫𛚫 𛚫

What? you want me to attack the head?

𛚫𛚫 𛚫𛚫𛚫𛚫𛚫𛚫 𛚫𛚫𛚫𛚫𛚫 𛚫𛚫𛚫𛚫𛚫𛚫𛚫 𛚫 𛚫𛚫

𛚫𛚫𛚫𛚫 𛚫𛚫𛚫 noob 𛚫𛚫𛚫 𛚫𛚫𛚫𛚫 𛚫𛚫𛚫𛚫𛚫!

aaaarghhhhhhh

😄

You have my respect Elena, sorry it was under these conditions :classic_sad:   Wish you fair seas, happy sailing AND kick that Kraken / snowman ass for me.

Grapeshot:   two take homes:

1) Language specific sub forum pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease!

2) Fix the 𛚫𛚫𛚫 𛚫𛚫𛚫𛚫 𛚫𛚫𛚫𛚫 𛚫𛚫 or, replace with coffee cups!    ☕☕☕    ☕☕☕☕    ☕☕☕☕    ☕☕    

As for everyone else reading this:   There IS NO TLDR, just an apology and respect  :classic_blush:

• Like 2

On 5/20/2019 at 7:35 AM, LuciferMorningstar said:

Я бы сплавал, да только я соло игрок, только до бриги докачался)

Ответила в личку. 

Или напиши в дискорд. https://discord.gg/5jxyUZx