Email

Npc Crew HELP

I have been to the free port for the last 4 days going at different times thru the day and even after server restarts.  I can not buy ant crew i have gold in my inventory, and have bought crew in this free port before, but i haven't been able to buy any in 4 days. Is it broke?   Do i need to go to a different free port?    Help please trying to crew a galleon. I know you can only buy so many at a time 1st bought got 10  next buy got for a company member only gave me 9  3rd time only able to buy 1  now NOTHING cant buy any...

i think 20 is your max on bought crew..if you want more you'll need to get them from sotd's or other players

The max counts for lvl 1 crew in freeport. You need to level them and then you can buy more. Thats how it was in the past...not even sure anymore with all these ninja updates.

• Like 1

Its company capped as well.  If a company mate buys 10 from a freeport and does not level them nobody else in the company can buy any at that Freeport.  We've had to jump beds looking for level 1 NPC's in the past to find the d-bag who didn't level them up.  Once leveled we went back and were able to purchase what we needed.

i leveled up the 10 on my boat (had 22 points each) and was able to buy 10 had a company mate lvl his 3 up and had him come try and buy no go. i swam back to my ship and had 2 lvls on the ones i just bought so lvl them up and went back just to see and was able to buy 10 more. didnt have any lvls to try to get 10 more so u can at least buy 20 if you lvl the first 10 up. thanks for all help