Mercenary

GOLDEN AGE ISLAND

This golden age island is a bloody joke more you die more mobs appear is kind of impossible to pass or without die, maybe if had 20 people with me I could but alone is ridiculous and the aggro of the mobs is to far I even try to go really slow and not a change.

This is my second time trying first time after 40 min trying I end up with my face in a F... wall not a tunnel.

Be real discord 

If youre trying to do FOY ill clue you in... Some islands are easier than others.

Edited by Myrmidon

I understand some island is easier but the main problem is to found the one is open, this is the pain waist all the time trying to go through to found out the cave is closed, all the caves should be open so people had more chance.

30 minutes ago, Mercenary said:

I understand some island is easier but the main problem is to found the one is open, this is the pain waist all the time trying to go through to found out the cave is closed, all the caves should be open so people had more chance.

What do you mean cave is closed? FoY is on all golden age ruins at all times. They are never closed.

I had some render issues with cave entrace before, it look like a solid wall blocking.

Just run through it next time @Mercenary

FOY is a rite of passage, it's a pilgrimage of love / hate.  Lovely sailing away 20 years old again.

Just need to find the FOY in real life to!

As frustrating as the death runs for FoY are, they are also some of the most fun Ive had. Trying to figure out what the orange glow on the island is while I sail up, and then seeing the dragon flying at me angry was amazing, if a little terrifying.
Buddy got mermaided off the wheel while driving a ship up there for us. Sailed through a pack of the damned, ships doing down. Barely get it to shore but smithy is gone, and no real way to get the planks we're missing back, it sinks and we decide to run it anyway. Spend the next hour or so running/swimming around the island (the long way since it kept us farther from the city-looking place) using the water to dodge wolves and land for crocs.... He got it, I died in the cave when I made a wrong turn. Frustrating as hell, but it was great fun.

• Like 2

Was doing the L3 hydra yesterday and can say that island is horrible and can confirm it has multiple hydras up at once.