Sign in to follow this  
Flosstradamus

Raiding Exploits

So building in this game is basically broken until the raiding exploits are fixed. Just watched a chinese zerg exploit our island within a few minutes.

Just now, Percieval said:

Lots of people start complaining about the chinese now, took some time though. 

I don't mind if the chinese play on our server. However it was a chinese zerg that exploited us. I spoke to one of them who actually knew English. Rest were screaming in chinese over the mics.

Just now, archaegeo said:

What did they do to exploit other than zerg you?

you can place flags inside the edge of cap zones of each other, so you keep moving it forward and it takes over

Just now, archaegeo said:

Cant you do the same thing? And flags dont go up instantly?

I won't abuse an exploit. Thats just not how I play video games. The flags went up instantly for them.

Its probably intentional for it to go up instantly if just expanding a claim circle.

Sounds like a definite oversite though that it doesnt perform the same check for other claims that the initial flag would do.

I woke up this morning to something similar.  A claim flag had been placed where it absolutely should not have been allowed as it overlapped with multiple other claim circles.

Broken Claim.JPG

Broken Claim2.JPG

1 minute ago, Barakas said:

I woke up this morning to something similar.  A claim flag had been placed where it absolutely should not have been allowed as it overlapped with multiple other claim circles.

Broken Claim.JPG

Broken Claim2.JPG

Yep sounds like the same thing that happened to us. I was online to witness it happening but couldn't defend against 100's of chinese players