Sign in to follow this  
FlayAllster

Need Air Conditioners!

NEED AIR CONDITIONERS!

I have 6k hours in the ARK, more than half of which is breeding.
Now I'm incubating Razortooth eggs, and I wonder a little:
What kind of "genius" from your company WC considered that "look at the eggs for 3 hours, and then another 8 hours for the cub - this is how breeding should work in this game"?

I am not against the "complexity" and "time spent", and those who want to write "do not like it - do not do it, can go f*ck."

The whole problem is in mechanics, although you took the mechanics of ARK and changed it a little - but you seem to have forgotten that the conditions in ATLAS are different.
The temperature changes much more often.
There are weather phenomena "cold front" and etc.
Egg health is lost many times faster than in ARK, if the temperature is not suitable.
Egg health can not be restored as in the ARK.

Because of this mechanics, for example, it is practically impossible to collect wood near base.
3 hours of incubation, and the ability to pause the process and continue when convenient is a good mechanic what have "egg".
But after incubation, a cub appears, which requires another 8 hours to monitor not only the temperature but also feed it with perishable meat.
The cub cannot be paused as an egg.

I'm just wondering this your "genius" who decided that this is normal, he even tried to grow an animal from beginning to end?

This is your game, and you have the right to do what you want - it is your right. But to go against rational sense, and not only removing potential benefits, but also harming yourself ... this is beyond good and evil.

Just want to remind that this game is about pirates, about the sea.
Why did you complicate breeding compared to ARK, instead of making it more casual and focusing on the marine aspect?
Why breeding conditions are so boring and dull that simply bind a player to one place for several hours without being able to take several steps aside without consequences!

Do not torture the players, add counterparts of air conditioners! After all, everyone understands that everything will end in caves, and for clear this caves need will be grown animals -_-

p.s. thx google translation.

Edited by FlayAllster

I couldn't live without air conditioning at all. It's awful. I remember three years ago my air conditioner broke down, and it was only five days old. I was upset and confused. I didn't know what to do. But calming down, I decided to call my father and ask him what to do. Then my dad advised me to contact these guys https://www.airconservicingsingapore.com/. He said they fixed the air conditioner in his car last year. I called their service and a day later my air conditioning was working again.

Edited by Sondiana