Lukas1987

Can you for the love of Jesus do something about vanishing structures?

Spent couple days building castle on platform only to vanish infront of my eyes.Half of the castle...........spent probably more than a fucking day farming just for materials. This happened before and its still happening on docks where half of the dock just vanish countless times and gave up on that. What i didnt expect is that platforms are affected too. Be careful,dont build big while this cancer is active.

I know this is already reported back in april and there are threads about this but i am so pissed that i decided to make new thread. 

• Like 2

I'm there with you. I am at a new phase in the "castle" I'm building so it requires knocking down a temporary wall I erected. I'm scared to death to do so, since the whole place will get punched full of holes. "Patiently" waiting.

Its getting a real pain. You demolish one building to find holes appearing al over the place.

This is still an issue. I just lost a good chunk of my bridge not 20 minutes ago. The number of structure parts I've lost due to this bug reached triple digits a long time ago.

@Jatheish @Dollie  It's been weeks since we've heard anything about this issue. Please give us an update, even if it's a "we're still working on it." The silence is just as frustrating as dealing with the bug itself.

So, I'm no longer patiently waiting. I'm giving up on this game until it gets fixed. I thought I got around it by replacing wooden structures with stone and setting out more pillars to reinforce structures. I was working on the bridge and went back into the base to get more materials and there were the biggest holes I had ever seen yet. I repaired everything just so I could log off and not have someone pillage through, but the total came out to 86 ceiling tiles, 43 wall tiles, 2 roof pieces, and a small stone gate (not the frame).

I've had enough Atlas until they get a hand on this. Great game otherwise though.