Sign in to follow this  
Tezcatlipoca

Stupid boss and content wall...

2x I was kicked off the ship now in that fucking bossfight because she thought it was great that all ships were kicked around dumbly during the phase change. Such crappy mechanics are annoying enough, but not being able to spawn on his ship for 40 minutes and not getting anything in the end, even though the group has made it, is just the biggest crap you can imagine.

Unfortunately, you did not learn anything from Ark and deliver the same shit here as there. The hardware goes to its knees, the mechanics and content walls are sneaky and the bottom line is that everything is designed for these stupid megatribes. I pay you to keep me entertained, not for you to annoy me! 5 hours for nothing ...

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Tezcatlipoca said:

2x I was kicked off the ship now in that fucking bossfight because she thought it was great that all ships were kicked around dumbly during the phase change. Such crappy mechanics are annoying enough, but not being able to spawn on his ship for 40 minutes and not getting anything in the end, even though the group has made it, is just the biggest crap you can imagine.

Unfortunately, you did not learn anything from Ark and deliver the same shit here as there. The hardware goes to its knees, the mechanics and content walls are sneaky and the bottom line is that everything is designed for these stupid megatribes. I pay you to keep me entertained, not for you to annoy me! 5 hours for nothing ... 

The priority here is to nerf and make life difficult for solo / small groups. Do not fix stupid bugs that have been in the game since day 1 as bugged hitbox, ramdon game crash ...

Almost all changes in the game are meant to please large groups and streamers.

Edited by Rising

3 hours ago, Tezcatlipoca said:

What are you talking about?

~Lotus

• Like 3

On 5/18/2019 at 1:43 AM, Rising said:

The priority here is to nerf and make life difficult for solo / small groups. Do not fix stupid bugs that have been in the game since day 1 as bugged hitbox, ramdon game crash ...

Almost all changes in the game are meant to please large groups and streamers.

Can you specify some of these changes for megatribes and streamers? I see only 1 giod for big tribes and it was 75 company limit instead of 50. 

12 hours ago, Willard said:

Can you specify some of these changes for megatribes and streamers? I see only 1 giod for big tribes and it was 75 company limit instead of 50. 

When I talk about big companies I'm talking about 30 or more people not just 100~500 players.

Available clainmable islands - 
Almost no island available for someone to claim to play solo this new system is perfect if you have a island but whoever does not will never have one now since there is always infinite gold for the owners of the islands to maintain their lands and just log in every 10 days dont need to play lool.

Lawless -

SOD low level only with lv 1~15.

It practically does not have aggressive animals now (except polar) and the ones that have are always the LV. 1~11.
No Alpha animals that can give enough alot of XP by killing them.
Maps with quality 0.5 in Lawless.
Treasures no longer double gold and XP in event.
Treasures almost always on very high mountains making it impossible to use animals to quietly kill soldiers of AoD.

no big cannons on deck if you play with friends is good batlle with SOTD but if you play solo it's a bit frustrating (I liked that) and  has a chance and spending a lot of time fighting with same SOTD squad increases the chances of your game crash in the middle of a fight there goodbye your ship.

are some of the things I can remember right now and everything I say here is based on PVE.

Edited by Rising
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Rising said:

When I talk about big companies I'm talking about 30 or more people not just 100~500 players.

Available clainmable islands - 
Almost no island available for someone to claim to play solo this new system is perfect if you have a island but whoever does not will never have one now since there is always infinite gold for the owners of the islands to maintain their lands and just log in every 10 days dont need to play lool.

Lawless -

SOD low level only with lv 1~15.

It practically does not have aggressive animals now (except polar) and the ones that have are always the LV. 1~11.
No Alpha animals that can give enough alot of XP by killing them.
Maps with quality 0.5 in Lawless.
Treasures no longer double gold and XP.
Treasures almost always on very high mountains making it impossible to use animals to quietly kill soldiers od AoD.

no big cannons on deck if you play with friends is good batlle with SOTD but if you play solo it's a bit frustrating (I liked that) and  has a chance and spending a lot of time fighting with same SOTD squad increases the chances of your game crash in the middle of a fight there goodbye your ship.

are some of the things I can remember right now and everything I say here is based on PVE.

And those changes are in favor of megacompanies how? How are lawless animals, sotds levels etc. connected to big companies? 😄 solo players can't claim an island? What a surprise man, what a surprise. Are you sure you understand landlord/tenant system which is in this game from the very beginning? Do you understand as a solo player you can live on someone elses island without paying any taxes because they are additive in PvE? 

Im sorry man but you completely lack knowledge.

1 hour ago, Willard said:

And those changes are in favor of megacompanies how? How are lawless animals, sotds levels etc. connected to big companies? 😄 solo players can't claim an island? What a surprise man, what a surprise. Are you sure you understand landlord/tenant system which is in this game from the very beginning? Do you understand as a solo player you can live on someone elses island without paying any taxes because they are additive in PvE? 

Im sorry man but you completely lack knowledge.

when you have 30 or more people looking for an island it is easier to find and whenever I find a map that delivers a good amount of gold it only points to the non-lawless islands.

maybe you do not know a player solo can only have islands of 15 or 24 points. a larger company has a option of claim an island of 81 island points or choose several with 24.

I do not mind not having an island enough but now they want to force anyone living in lawless to live on the island of third party nerf gold and animals in Lawless. already tried to do this with resources respawn before.

the mega does not seem to be the villains here but it was said that this game would be accessible to everyone but the changes that were made are focused on larger groups.

I just do not want to be punished by choosing to live in lawless with LESS XP, Animals and Gold.

Edited by Rising

On 5/18/2019 at 5:42 PM, trqfreak350 said:

servers went down during a kraken fight maybe?

Someone went through various servers early Saturday announcing "KrakenBowl at 6pm PST" and everyone that plays the game currently on NA PVE showed up from around 6pm EST (inorite?). I say everyone since they hit the 200 person limit on the server wall and then started this fun mechanic where they randomly started removing different boats and the toons on them to the surrounding servers. Were around for 4 Kraken pulls. Two of our people managed to survive the inching lag/rubberbanding till the end of two of the fights to unlock sub.

9 hours ago, UnknownSystemError said:

Someone went through various servers early Saturday announcing "KrakenBowl at 6pm PST" and everyone that plays the game currently on NA PVE showed up from around 6pm EST (inorite?). I say everyone since they hit the 200 person limit on the server wall and then started this fun mechanic where they randomly started removing different boats and the toons on them to the surrounding servers. Were around for 4 Kraken pulls. Two of our people managed to survive the inching lag/rubberbanding till the end of two of the fights to unlock sub.

Oh man mabye i will do the same next weekend, when i go for treasure hunt. Just bring all the leecher to the center at once.🙂

some guy brought a raft to the kraken fight and actually survived. that's next level leeching.

Saw so many ppl on Rafts leeching the fight. But kraken does almost no dmg to ships, so could just take Part in the fight,but ppl Seem to be too afraid to loose a ship. If u Want to survive Kraken get 40 fortitude And 200+ HP