Sign in to follow this  
Jorm

Im out

Hi Guys,

im out, i despawned everything, Scuttled all Ships and Deinstalled Atlas. Till this Game is Bugfree(i assume never) i wont come back!

Have a Nice Game!

bye!

20190517170411_1.jpg

• Thanks 1

You remind me of someone who did the same thing. Lock up your animals :classic_laugh:

5 minutes ago, DannyUK said:

You remind me of someone who did the same thing. Lock up your animals :classic_laugh:

Nope they drowned. The Gold is also Despawned. Everything is now gone.

Time for a wipe. After the guilatin exploit  those that did not participate are so far behind the curve you cannot catch up without exploiting or cheating as well.

Wipe the server. Devs dont have the competence to delete exploited  BP created items. And cant seem to ban the offenders.

Game in its current form is broken.

• Thanks 2

Yes, please do inform us all of this exploit so that at least we can use it as well if we cant catch up anyother way. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

They fixed how it's done. Unfortunately the ones who did it are so far ahead its irreparable 

They are now and have been mass producing these high end BP items. If you dont have them Gluk.

Hey...I dont want a wipe anymore than the next guy...

But the game is broken..

Edited by Back Stabbath

No its not.  They can ban those accounts and if its wide spread enough they can dev wipe the company.  A decision like that does NOT come lightly and I expect them to take their time investigating these allegations before making an informed decision.

Also LOL at someone quitting because a game being alpha tested is buggy.  That's hilarious. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Jorm said:

im out, i despawned everything, Scuttled all Ships and Deinstalled Atlas. Till this Game is Bugfree

Early Access game, you known everything of this when you bought the game 😕 
Wait for official release 🙂 

Ya I agree its EA. But they gotta wipe so we can play.

Cant compete when  a quarter of the playerbase is running around wit 300 percent cannons .

Devs aren't competent enough to deal with this.

Wipes are part of ea games.this 3xploit broke the game.

Edited by Back Stabbath

1 minute ago, Back Stabbath said:

Ya I agree its EA. But they gotta wipe so we can play.

Cant compete when  a quarter of the playerbase is running around wit 300 percent cannons .

Only PvP side though 😕 

Edited by globytheoldpirate

Ya..who cares about pve..is that 3ven a thing still?

It's like taking a shower with your clothes on .what's the point ?

• Haha 2

Wait till the dudes who dont have the exploited crafted items are gettin blown away by those cannons and theirs are doing  no damage to the super planks on the opposing ships lol.

Gonna be some crying on here.

A shitstorm is coming.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Jorm said:

Hi Guys,

im out, i despawned everything, Scuttled all Ships and Deinstalled Atlas. Till this Game is Bugfree(i assume never) i wont come back!

Have a Nice Game!

bye!

20190517170411_1.jpg

Its a beta test aka early access or did you not read the faq? Some of you guys crack me up gotta post bug reports and exactually how they are doing the exploits

Edited by Luxfere

2 minutes ago, Back Stabbath said:

Wait till the dudes who dont have the exploited crafted items are gettin blown away by those cannons and theirs are doing  no damage to the super planks on the opposing ships lol.

Gonna be some crying on here.

A shitstorm is coming.  

We've already encountered such ships and reported it to Jat and company.  Its being looked at.  These things take time to investigate and make decisions on. 

1 minute ago, DocHolliday said:

We've already encountered such ships and reported it to Jat and company.  Its being looked at.  These things take time to investigate and make decisions on. 

I hear ya man..prob is it's so widespread I really think a wipe at this point is the only solution.

They were literally selling 300 percent cannons on global lastnight. No fear of repercussion. So they know they are gonna be banned. Said items are spread throughout the game. I'm sure they have mass stashed in alt companies 

As well as how much gold? They sold out those cannons fast.. they buy new toons  prob is still there.

I dont see a fix unless they can somehow track all these items. And I seriously doubt that.

Only real option I see to fix this is wipe.

52 minutes ago, Back Stabbath said:

I hear ya man..prob is it's so widespread I really think a wipe at this point is the only solution.

They were literally selling 300 percent cannons on global lastnight. No fear of repercussion. So they know they are gonna be banned. Said items are spread throughout the game. I'm sure they have mass stashed in alt companies 

As well as how much gold? They sold out those cannons fast.. they buy new toons  prob is still there.

I dont see a fix unless they can somehow track all these items. And I seriously doubt that.

What kind of bp you need to get 300% cannons even with that much intelligence? If i understand well how it works, you still need a lucky roll and you can't stack high rolls with cannons. I'd worry more about high rolls in average blue, and purple things that are much more common and they probably can produce those things in larger quantities. I don't know man, i think you are freaking out too much with this. Don't get me wrong, i hope the devs learnt the lesson with duped crap and they can remove as much as possible, but i don't think this is such a huge issue as that was.

1 hour ago, Back Stabbath said:

Wipe will only serve to screw everyone over and those using exploits and external tools to cheat will continue to do so and get a big advantage again on startup.  I don't think it would help one bit. 

Game is EA and being tested.  Plug exploits, get BattleEye the info they need to watch for these external tools, ban/wipe cheaters and move forward.

As to the items themselves....these are most likely stored in a database of some kind with info like owner, location, stats, etc.  Databases can be queried and items found to be out of whatever thresholds GS sets can be wiped. 

Edited by DocHolliday
  • Like 1

1. Ban them all, and not temps. No fucking around this time.

2. Delete all items.

3. If #2 cant be done, roll back server.

4. If #2 and #3 fail/wont work, wipe server.

Its EA, server wipes are a thing and we shouldn't be overly worried about them if they are nessisary. Lets remember it was the cheaters who made it nessisary last time. It will likely be them the next time and the time after that as well. But untill we get smart enough to ban china ips this is how online gaming is.

• Like 1