Drako

NPCs food and gold costs

9 hours ago, vaylain said:

You are missing my point. I don't want to be forced to do all of that boring crap my entire night, just to pay for some NPCs to man some puckle guns to defend my ships and my base. That is a real waste of time and effort. I just want to explore, tame pets, wreck dive, and build things.

If you can't afford 30 minutes every other day then I can't help you. Start an unofficial server where everything is free.

On 5/24/2019 at 7:24 AM, Lotus said:

I think they are getting left on cannons. 😕 That is just player mistake though 😕

~Lotus

Dude, I have 200 npcs. Do you serously think I will enjoy de mounting those impassable cliffs every day during prace phase just to lower the cost??

It is tedious and boring af.

8 hours ago, gnihar said:

Dude, I have 200 npcs. Do you serously think I will enjoy de mounting those impassable cliffs every day during prace phase just to lower the cost??

It is tedious and boring af.

Then leave them on 😛 When I did PvP we didn't have peace time.

~Lotus

• Like 1

5 hours ago, [GP] Guybrush Threepwood said:

I bought my very first NPC yesterday and it was 1 gold per 5.2hrs. I increased accommodation a few times on my ship and it now sits at 1 gold per 5.8hrs. That's 4 gold per day for one NPC.

Cost varies, but now imagine 200 npc in 3 man tribe, needed to stay relatively safe. Imagine the time needed to maintain as well. Any qol change here is welcome.

18 minutes ago, gnihar said:

Cost varies, but now imagine 200 npc in 3 man tribe, needed to stay relatively safe. Imagine the time needed to maintain as well. Any qol change here is welcome.

You could join a bigger tribe or live on their land.

~Lotus

4 hours ago, Lotus said:

You could join a bigger tribe or live on their land.

~Lotus

Nevah 😄

Either I am a king or a nobody.

Also, I only accept mature tryhards who are not snowflakes and who are not complaining or throwing fits when ie. 14 hrs is needed to do some hard in game stuff and lose valuable things while doing it. We all are like that. A commodity hard to come by - I don't need randoms and casuals.

For me accepting randoms and joining someone as junior equals failure.

Only 2 things that I require to live in atlas forever is stronger passive defenses and easier "feeding" of the same.

Edited by gnihar

18 minutes ago, gnihar said:

Nevah 😄

Either I am a king or a nobody.

Also, I only accept mature tryhards who are not snowflakes and who are not complaining or throwing fits when ie. 14 hrs is needed to do some hard in game stuff and lose valuable things while doing it. We all are like that. A commodity hard to come by - I don't need randoms and casuals.

For me accepting randoms and joining someone as junior equals failure.

Only 2 things that I require to live in atlas forever is stronger passive defenses and easier "feeding" of the same.

But I like the breaking of a pillbox to get that piece of candy inside 😄

~Lotus

32 minutes ago, Lotus said:

But I like the breaking of a pillbox to get that piece of candy inside 😄

~Lotus

Which would be a lot harder to a lvl 100 climber nader with glider, if, for example, a puckle would deal 500 damage flat with 75% armor piercing, don't you agree? 🙂

Zerg leaders and their core tryhards hide behind their numbers to build themselves to incredible levels and just tank the 150% puckle like it's a tennis ball launcher.

Edited by gnihar

5 hours ago, gnihar said:

Which would be a lot harder to a lvl 100 climber nader with glider, if, for example, a puckle would deal 500 damage flat with 75% armor piercing, don't you agree? 🙂

Zerg leaders and their core tryhards hide behind their numbers to build themselves to incredible levels and just tank the 150% puckle like it's a tennis ball launcher.

That exp cheat made me so angry. They needed to permaban them from official for that.

~Lotus