bredmwolf1.png

And a couple from Scissors

unknown.png

unknown.png

Thanks for taking the time to browse

Edited by blitzed909
updated information
  • Like 1

Unfortunately, the stats are not visible. Can you provide the details of your Crows and Bears? Thanks in advance.

unknown.pngunknown.pngunknown.pngoh the pictures are a little small on here, i forgot you can't enlarge them like you can in discord, i'll try to use the media link for them on here and see if that helps or if you want to pm me on discord i can send them on there (@blitzed909 #8209)

Edited by blitzed909

i can leave him "intact" for an extra 1000g (so 4k) and where are you located? i charge 50g per grid for delivery usually

if you are interested I can start to prepare my brig and set sail within the hour (have a cub imprint in 20 minutes to take care of) it's quite a long trip so if the wind is with me a couple of hours, if not .. well you know the weather and wind on a long voyage haha

ok great, i'll start the preparations and set sail soon, lvl 51 bear to N6, breedable for a total of 4400g 🙂

p.s i also sell fertilized eggs if you're in a gambling mood

maturing right now are 5 more lvl 54+ bears, 3 lvl 44 ostriches, 2 40+ parrots and a couple of lvl 49+ cows .. so many babies so little time!

Hello again, here are a few more animals that are for sale now at Latchgrave Ait in D11

unknown.pngunknown.pngunknown.png

These lovely birds and 30 of their friends need to find forever homes. My standard price is 50g/level, breedable options are available for an extra fee, but don't be shy about fair negotiations.  Crows are great for mitigating fall damage and boosting intelligence for those blueprint crafts, colours vary. 

Edited by blitzed909
outdated information

Watch out for flying poop!!!

unknown.pngunknown.png

These adorable monkeys will defend you with their feces and give you a small health regeneration buff, set them up in turret mode and keep all the pests at bay.  10 of their friends want to set sail soon!

Edited by blitzed909
update information

Thank you for your custom, happy doing business with you, as promised here are some of my larger animals

These ostriches are 40g/level, get from one side of your island to the other in a flash! They have six other friends over level 40 looking for homes.

Ostriches temporarily out of stock

Do you prefer to get there fast on horseback? These ponies are ready to run! Their price is 45g/level, many colours to choose from, twenty horses from level 35+

No Horse pictures available 

Got Milk? Bring home a Moo Cow to quench that vitamin D problem and thirst, several cows available in various colours along with many bulls for their pleasure.  Cows are 10g/level and Bulls are 20g/level

No Bull/Cow pictures available 

Last but not least are just 2 of my many bears for sale, over level 60s are 60g/level, 50s are 50g/level and 44-49 40g/level and under 44 are 20g/level, breedable options may be available for extra fee.

unknown.png

These bears are still improving and will only get better as time goes on, but for now they are still great to have on any treasure map hunt.

Thanks for taking the time to browse

Edited by blitzed909
update information

Such photogenic tames 🙂  hehe nice pictures, like the scenic backgrounds!

monkeys #3 and #4, parrot #3, horse #1, cow #1 and elephant have all gone to a new home and no longer available

i don't know what that is capt caveman .. are you calling me some kind of scammer? lol my animals don't have rabies or worms, they have all been checked by a vet xD

Thank you! 

The only animals left that are pictured (there are more that haven't had their photo ops yet) are Crows #3, #4, #5, Monkeys #1 and #2 and Bears #1 and #2

Please look for new updates with my new trade partner on their discord (Pink Fluffy Unicorns) as I will be uploading new stock there first in the future!

Discord invite ZZ4rMKU