TyGeR_STD

Ramp attachment for ships

Add a ramp attachment for ships that snaps on like the dive platform and dingy dock.  it would be 1, 2, or 3 tiles wide depending on the ship type and a few tiles, to 10 or 15 tiles long.  it would extend out the drop down until it hits land or water.

• Like 6

I'll +1 this idea. This would help with buggy shorelines and bigger ships getting hung up as we wouldn't be forced to get as close to the beach.

It may also reduce the NEED for complex docking facilities that tend to give a frame rate shudder as you get close to base.

It may also be a good work around for occasionally buggy tame loading and unloading as well as expedite resource runs

You already have an elevator, just add a dingy to the side of your ship.

I'm merely pointing out some of the benefits to a ramp system. I'm aware of elevator and dinghy set up. Not saying it's needed to fix one particular problem. Just that it would provide work arounds or solutions to multiple situations

27 minutes ago, Sydhart said:

Why do you need ramps

Well for me personally, I'd like to see how many Brigs my tiger could jump. This would allow me to to take the show on the road, even to islands folks wont allow you build.🙄.  Or maybe some of the reasons mentioned above.