Sign in to follow this  
Badkebab

Tundra berries

Reducing the amount of berries one gets from mount harvesting in the tundra would be nice, 28,000 berries vs 5000 of what you are actually trying to harvest is a bit over the top. 

• Like 1

Yes this, please.. Or let us disable berry/veggie/herb harvest on our tames so we dont end up picking them up and spending 60% of time stopping to drop berries.

I move the fiber / veggies into my inventory with T then use the drop all button for the berries and crap. Saves a lot of time.

Doing a quick search and drop works, but still annoying you fill up really quick and are forced to do it to begin with.  Turning off food harvesting would be an awesome QOL add.

they've said they were working on the animal inventory like  the bank system so you can put resources into a slot that it will ignore when harvesting, not sure if it's still WIP, but Jat did say they were working on it.

• Like 1

As long as you aren't harvesting fiber, you can simply do a search for "b" and then drop all. I do this on a giraffe and elephant. "b" will search for vegetaBles and Berries. Just a quick thing I picked up.

• Thanks 2

5 hours ago, Nerradain said:

As long as you aren't harvesting fiber, you can simply do a search for "b" and then drop all. I do this on a giraffe and elephant. "b" will search for vegetaBles and Berries. Just a quick thing I picked up.

That's a good chunk of a tip right there, will definitely try this tomorrow when the 2x starts :classic_laugh:

Probably good for Rhino to.

Edited by Vorxius