I'm looking for someone to finish a 2x2 map I made. Someone with the necessary knowledge of coding through ServerGridEditor, to be able to upload and use this map on my private server? Anyone honest and trustworthy enough to help me out with this? I sincerely thank you, if someone is willing to help me out.

Hey there, 

what you wanna do with your map?

Did you have some special ?

How can i help with what?

^^ greats

On 5/19/2019 at 1:04 AM, TORAMBO said:

Hey there, 

what you wanna do with your map?

Did you have some special ?

How can i help with what?

^^ greats

I have placed the desired islands I wanted and the route for ships... But don't know how to place or activate the boss mobs on the compass stone islands, or how to "create" that Kraken Maw? And I don't understand ANYTHING of those guides... well barely. So, if you want you could look into it? I would appreciate it. That's the kind of stuff I don't understand. Cause I really dunnow anything about it all... Also, you could delete the big Island on B2, to make place for the kraken maw. If you want, I could send u the map eventually, to adjust? SO I only need to upload the map and be ready to play.

Edited by Luckyboy1983
  • Haha 1

Ctrl + Left Click the grid which you want to make the Maw, then enter "EndBossLevel" into "ExtraSublevels" like so:

image.png.0763398d24ba1eab0db3a832aa715a12.png

Do note though that it will cause creatures on islands in the same grid to not spawn. That's how easy the Maw is to do.