Sign in to follow this  
Cinder

Chinese Hackers Please Help

So today we were raided by a bunch of hackers that were aimbotting non stop. They are from China which is the bane of every gamers nightmare as they are known for hacking... Please dev wipe company Hunter. I have proof and videos they were shooting through walls...  Also consider region locking China out of N/A...

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

I also witnessed this last night with this company. They persuaded us with their galleon. We were at full speed on our scooner, so when one of our team died and tried to respawn on our boat they were getting flung off into the water (yeah crappy bug) but as soon as they spawned they were killed instantly, while in the water/under the boat. There is no possible way they could have accomplished this legitly. 

• Thanks 1

I know right, we got CSTG too they do the same shit but when they attack they load the server with their stream audience and member to attack people. Seiroulsy chinesse ruins the game ATM.

• Like 1

CSGT is awful. We had to deal with them last night too. They are like vermin: bad but there's just so many of them that they overwhelm you. I killed a few of them when I was level 5 and they where level 18+. Smh.

We got problem with them right now, doing our job relax on an island then 10-12 raft coming  full of chinesse killing us and destroying our boat seriously i know its pvp but at this point its no longer fun.

It’s very unlikely that they will region lock. Wildcard is owned by Snail Games, which is a Chinese company. I would assume that Grapeshot is also affiliated with them. 

They could/should do something about the aim botting/exploiting though. There’s been talk all over the forums/discord that they are duping and that’s how they have so many galleons/large ships. Though if they ban them, they will most likely just make new accounts/purchase the game again. Really frustrating. 

They arn't hacking, just working together.. aimbot is built into the game, just press left alt to lock onto someone

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Sykotech said:

They arn't hacking, just working together.. aimbot is built into the game, just press left alt to lock onto someone

Even for guns and bows?

EU PVP have the same problem with hackers and chinese, the chinese comes in to a server 6ships or so (brigs or bigger) loaded with full crews this causes the server to be overloaded and start to lag and then the game randomly pick ppl and kicks them making the defenders loose ppl and then they start to claim EVERTHING they shoot threw walls, spin around and shoots pistols at 200m ranges, rubberband with swords so they go threw walls and so on

9 hours ago, Sykotech said:

Lol when they shoot you behind rocks and when you're in your base walls.. that's hacking mate not using the auto aim feature.

Edited by Cinder

every new game it's always the same post about the same fucki*** problem why they dont ban china is because it's a money Grab , they want them to hack to get ban so they can rebuy the game just like pubG

just because someone is better at the game then you doesn't mean they're hacking, exploiting maybe but not hacking

2 hours ago, S1N said:

Even for guns and bows?

It's really not hard to get guns and bows.

Bottom line is, they arn't hacking anymore than anyone else is.. whoever says they are is just salty about being rolled over by a dominant force.

:classic_biggrin::classic_biggrin:Hahahahaha, I must say that we are not hackers, we just have a lot of players . we are the followers of a online streamer called yinzi(寅子).

If you feel like the server is being attacked by DDOS, don't worry, just a lot of our players.

https://www.douyu.com/71415

1 hour ago, GoldenWatch said:

:classic_biggrin::classic_biggrin:Hahahahaha, I must say that we are not hackers, we just have a lot of players . we are the followers of a online streamer called yinzi(寅子).

If you feel like the server is being attacked by DDOS, don't worry, just a lot of our players.

https://www.douyu.com/71415

No if you are from the tribe hunter you had two aimbotters lol I have video proof of it.

1 hour ago, Sykotech said:

Bottom line is, they arn't hacking anymore than anyone else is.. whoever says they are is just salty about being rolled over by a dominant force.

No again, it's called aimbot. 

Do you know what is PVP means?

If you want to play game in peace,choose the PVE servers.

When you login on the PVP server, the war is already start!

Stop complain in vain,join a Big company to live ,or leave PVP away!

Edited by atlasvip3000

1 minute ago, atlasvip3000 said:

Do you know what is PVP means?

If you want to play game in peace,choose the PVE servers.

When you login on the PVP server, the war is already start!

Stop complain in vain,join a Big company to live ,or leave PVP away!

Do you know what aimbot is? You are a moron lol

Not aimbot mate its aimlock holding left alt means you cannot miss , I have made another post asking for this to be removed its awful mechanic

Just fYI  the awful "aim" mechanic when locked on does hit through objects and yes its with anything ranged , it can also be used for melle hold left alt equip spear bunny hop like an idiot over your opponent and they cannot defend , saw a naked take down a guy in armour only armed with a torch.

Remove auto aim and it will fix most of this

• Like 1

^^^ no don't click that link someone just tried to access my firewall

Watch www.huya.tv.cn and type "atlas" into search bar if you want to see what they are up to

22 minutes ago, slightlymad79 said:

^^^ no don't click that link someone just tried to access my firewall

Watch www.huya.tv.cn and type "atlas" into search bar if you want to see what they are up to

This is Twitch in China