Sign in to follow this  
xXDeathXx

people using freeport shops to hide stuff now?

So when is the shops going to be nerfed or something with hiding stuff in them while raiders are offline ? Guy said it local that the use it to hide stuff while offline and pull it back out when online... kinda bs and needs addressed

In freeports it costs 1400 gold per day i assumed? I dont think they can do this for long. And Player shops in Non Freeports can easly be destroyed

They can also use a tame or a second account to do the same and is gold free. I don't get that obsession some of you have with being able to steal everything tbh.

• Like 1

its the pirate way, if you can steal a peg leg off your best mate you do it

2 hours ago, Remo said:

its the pirate way, if you can steal a peg leg off your best mate you do it

*steals Remo’s Peg leg and gives it to Rocket.*

I’m not sure how this is supposed to help us beat the Kraken but Rocket says we need it so...

*shrugs*

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, xXDeathXx said:

So when is the shops going to be nerfed or something with hiding stuff in them while raiders are offline ? Guy said it local that the use it to hide stuff while offline and pull it back out when online... kinda bs and needs addressed

Not really. That’s awesome. It’s kind of bs that anyone would raid anyone while they are online. And cowardly to say the very absolute least. Offline raid protection. Glad they finally added it 👍

• Like 1

Sounds like a pain in the rear to hide things in a freeport, I would be using one of the more time efficient methods of concealment that doesn't involve me having to sail to a freeport. 

Edited by Badkebab
  • Like 1

They are easier ways to hide things, must be very valuable to them to go to all the hassles of sailing to freeport then back later when they need the items 

I feel like that was part of the intent of this mechanic,  or at least it should have been if not. You cant have an auction house (or at least the Atlas version of it) and have that vulnerable to piracy. Or else it would never be used lol.

Lol. Most people are too obsessed with offline for me to care about the stuff in my base lol. My boxes are unlocked so if 5 hey bust in,  they can have it. I can make more in minutes lol. Even ships and tames are completely dispensable hahaha. 

I only started enjoying this game after i started laying bait to find offliners and hunt them with my alliance.