Sign in to follow this  
seruum

May mega update, when??

Halfway through the month and no announcement on when it will drop. Please let us know as soon as possible i know many really want this patch. What is everyone looking forward to??? I really want the cargo holds because i want to import large amounts of rss for quality items.

Maybe they won't announce it and just drop it. That would kind of be nice, as long as the may patch actually happens in may unlike the february patch. I can understand delays however, it's not as if this is a small game by any stretch of the imagination.

8 hours ago, seruum said:

Halfway through the month and no announcement on when it will drop. Please let us know as soon as possible i know many really want this patch. What is everyone looking forward to??? I really want the cargo holds because i want to import large amounts of rss for quality items.

No is May, is begin June.

It's kinda sad how much I'm looking forward to the cargo racks.  We have so much stuff that needs to be elsewhere...

No specific date to share at the moment, but the plan is for the end of the month assuming smooth sailing.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Jatheish said:

No specific date to share at the moment, but the plan is for the end of the month assuming smooth sailing.

Better no date to announce and then no Delay. Than Announce and then a Delay! Kepp it up!

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Jatheish said:

Just sneak out the cargo racks and you can take an entire extra month if you need!

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

7 hours ago, Archsenex said:

Just sneak out the cargo racks and you can take an entire extra month if you need!

Yea tbh im down with this.

Also really looking forward to the new baby temperatures being abit less harsh.