Sign in to follow this  
MesCaLiN

no discovery points for lawless and freeports?

i´m getting no discovery points in any lawless region or freeport regions? has that changed with a patch or is this a bug? it shows possible discoveries in these areas in the discoveries menu but im not getting them. i can see the blue bubbles but nothing happens.

You do not get discoveries on your “home server”. This is to prevent people from easily changing servers to get quick DP. 

If you are sailing from grid to grid and not getting DP then idk. 

• Thanks 1

Well i live in my lawless home grid since the beginning and i´ve changed home server several times. My home server was a freeport but after u mentioned it i changed it.

Some minutes ago i anchored at my base and as my mighty foot touched land i got a discovery xD

Maybe the shown home server wasn´t the actual home server but my home grid. Whatever it was....i´m so merry now 😄

And yes i don´t get discovery points in ANY freeport or lawless grid. Haven´t tried since this marvellous discovery happened, maybe it´s fixed now.

Thanks.

As long as it's not your home server, you should get them - we made this change so it couldn't be gamed, particularly when we allowed all grids to be spawned on.

@Jatheish It still works though, if you run out in sea, logout and then login again, it gives discovery points. Same for fast travelling to beds.