Sign in to follow this  
Jonnah Bigfoot

An observation about Golden Age Ruins.

Please increase the number of SotD in Golden Age Ruins. It's supposed to be a "dangerous zone" and it's less dangerous than a freeport these days. People shouldnt feel safe in those zones. 

Yea and i want the lvl 50+ galleon quest done i have spent hours i golden age and maybe find 2 sets of sotd.

Theres close to non sotds in golden Age. And if there are some it Takes ages for respawn After killing. Also 1 ship is enough to camp the golden Age Ruins atm,which allows 9 People to kill a few every Hour. Outside golden Age theres only Green ones.

Highest I've seen is 36 so far, up in tundra/artic with the whales.  I'm currently 56 and my ships are around 35.. don't know if our levels have something to do with the spawn levels, but it seems so.

Also, I’m not a fan of the reduced spawns on land in these grids. Last weekend we had an awesome time in a well armoured group of five working our way around the island, it was tough!!, this weekend it was easy with 3.

a bit disappointing for us.

Edited by TerrorTrooper

18 hours ago, Jonnah Bigfoot said:

Please increase the number of SotD in Golden Age Ruins. It's supposed to be a "dangerous zone" and it's less dangerous than a freeport these days. People shouldnt feel safe in those zones. 

H6 G.A.R has several groups of SOTD. almost impossible to pass there are so many. I have to pass through there to get to metal on H5 and man, there are a crapload of em and they all bunch together. One group had atleast 12 with 4 galleons (including a red one). I barely escaped lol