Jump to content

Sign in to follow this  
Demon Meliodas

Razortooth underpowered?

Recommended Posts

Is there any particular reason why Razortooths are completely useless and weak, shouldn't they have at least a decent health pool and not be a wolf with less stamina and a bigger hitbox? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

With all the buff they hit the hardest of all permanent tamable animal .

Edited by kampfer91

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, kampfer91 said:

With all the buff they hit the hardest of all permanent tamable animal .

thats only if you have two, they cant buff themselves,

it is one of the weakest due to the fact solo, it runs out of stamina so quick. while 1 fear roar should drain stamina, that should be by %, but when running you just drain so quickly.  their bite does horrible damage, i agree with the OP, wolf damage.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Theirs bite does horrible damage ? dude , did you tame a LV1 razor ?

My wild tamed Razor bite almost as strong as a bred bear that have 200% dam , without using its Fear roar  , Razor was lv 27 .

Can other animal give debuff to theirs target ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, kampfer91 said:

Theirs bite does horrible damage ? dude , did you tame a LV1 razor ?

My wild tamed Razor bite almost as strong as a bred bear that have 200% dam , without using its Fear roar  , Razor was lv 27 .

Can other animal give debuff to theirs target ?

Finding high level ones is really difficult though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Haven't seen a "wild" razor or shield yet.  They're all the non wild versions.  Do you just keep killing them off until they respawn?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Martyn said:

Haven't seen a "wild" razor or shield yet.  They're all the non wild versions.  Do you just keep killing them off until they respawn?

They also only spawn on certain islands.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×