CaerMortuus

NA PvE End Game Content Group

Hello fellow pathfinders enjoying the PvE side of this game. I noticed a lot of people complaining about not being able to get the sub, content locked behind Kraken, Powerstones are too hard...Well some of us are able to do these things, and have created a discord to schedule events for end game content. Powerstones, Kraken battles, general chat if you need help with things. We have a Kraken fight scheduled for this Saturday, May 18th, and all information is available within the discord. Many fellow pirates have already joined, and more showing up every day. This isn't a Company invite, Solo players are more than welcome to jump in and find help in what interests them. If you are interested in joining, just click this link:

https://discord.gg/FFtTvy6

We hope to see you there. The more people we have, the more we can accomplish together.

• Thanks 2

this is actually a really good idea, having a na-pve discord for this. my company would love to work together with people to beat the dragons for power stones, hydras are to easy, dragons not so much lol.  and would love to help organize weekend kraken runs. 

This may be me neighbors! They be going for Kraken this coming Saturday. Grey Wolf I think? We plan to join in the fun! Great guys.

aka Can Abyss

Edited by WayneKinne

Southern Star ( B-4) would be interested in this but we don't have discord..we are kinda old school and still use Team Speak. We have a Brig and are almost finished with our Galleon. We are 7 members strong. I will try and get Discord later this week and hook up.

Edited by RiverRat

I can organize a run as long as someone has the 9 stones, we are slow at getting them. But i know the fight as i ran it ao many times before the wipe. I can organize runs for sunday afterrnoon/evening ill joon the discord when im home. Would really like to make new friends since alot quit or are on eu pve -grumbles at lotus-

Well, so far we've had quite a few joining daily since I started this on Friday. Almost hit the 50 member mark, usually only been a couple from any given Company at this point. The more the merrier, tho. Always willing to have more people setup event that need more bodies, or willing to help the solos / small companies that are struggling as well. If you would like to organize any events, just shoot me a PM in the discord once you've joined, and I'll get you setup as an event organizer as well. Discord layout is basic, but all the fancy discord bots are not my strong suit lol. Hope we get many more people interested and thriving end-game content going for anyone who'd like to participate :).

• Thanks 1

In the USA you're split into 3 main timezones, in the Eu, we're split into all of them.  Trying to organise something this big, without the language barriers is a nightmare.  Good thing you folks can all speak the same language.  More or less.

We did kraken on friday night and if your in H7 on the weekend you will see it being done constantly. Lotus have done the fight with only 1 galleon. It is not a hard fight just make sure you have repair mats heaps of cannon balls and front facing cannons are a huge help for taking out tentacles without getting hit by them.

19 hours ago, seruum said:

We did kraken on friday night and if your in H7 on the weekend you will see it being done constantly. Lotus have done the fight with only 1 galleon. It is not a hard fight just make sure you have repair mats heaps of cannon balls and front facing cannons are a huge help for taking out tentacles without getting hit by them. 

I will stop over and check it out, thanks!