Knar

Accordian song macro creation tool!

On 1/20/2019 at 1:18 AM, Saberene said:

So im getting some pretty unique and difficult requests. I Kinda expected there to be a challenge but its getting out of my range of abilities with the tools at hand. HOWEVER!!! There is some work being done in the background thats going to help with the conversion of these songs. And now that Atlas has a dev kit out im looking into Making a mod that completely changes the instruments we have in game. I want a full range accordion and a drum set with better and more sounds. Maybe even some symbols? So ill check back from time to time and see if there are any easier songs that i can convert for you guys while this is being worked on. But I encourage everyone reading these posts that has dabbled in converting your own creations PLEASE post them up when your done. The more the merrier. Im Also going to most likely very soon attempt creating a new thread with all this compiled music to throw on 1 page. Easy to find for anyone in the future.

I don't know how hard it would be to add a piano or guitar or flute or something along those lines, but I'd really like to see some new instruments!

Thanks for all the songs btw! 😄

a-----g-fgfgf-g-e---a-----a-e-g-y---e---y---u---g-y-g-y-g-------

Another lazytown favorite.

• Like 2

So someone put up a song that peaked my interest i Ive decided to take it on and try to jazz it up a lil bit. Its a simple song but recently we had some changes to the base and when i check in over here and saw DARUDES sandstorm was posted it fit in perfectly.. This ones a tough cookie for me only because im going to attempt to program AHK to do a rhythm and led at the same time. Here goes...

• Like 2

I've just unlocked this skill line and got the accordion. I was under the impression when you put the musical notes onto it you can auto play the song. The keys are just to fast to play for me right now. It would be good if there was an option for it to play the song for you when you put the notes on there.

7 hours ago, DannyUK said:

I've just unlocked this skill line and got the accordion. I was under the impression when you put the musical notes onto it you can auto play the song. The keys are just to fast to play for me right now. It would be good if there was an option for it to play the song for you when you put the notes on there.

If you want an easy way to play the ingame songs you can plugin a Xbox controller and the keys switch to the controller which it's alittle bit easier for me.

10 hours ago, Chubby_Boi said:

Is it possible for anyone to try rains of Castamere 

Your wanting someone to try to pitch the vocals in the song? Or just the long notes of the strigs?

55 minutes ago, Saberene said:

Your wanting someone to try to pitch the vocals in the song? Or just the long notes of the strigs?

The vocals, there's a bit of sheet music out there. I've found loads on the virtual piano website. But cant for the life of me figure out out to convert efficiently

1361589859_GameofthronesTherainsofCastamere.thumb.png.f7f97e63710196c7afd1dda51677ddcc.png1758924121_GameofthronesTherainsofCastamere2.thumb.png.e735b64c0c3c44e068917f804958c962.png

That took a while to get for you. now turning it into AHK thats a differnet project that i would have to wait to do. Its a good song i like it i may do it soon. However this Darude deal is a task not to be taken lightly lol.

does anyone know how to remake ahk under bloody amc

Edited by Johnny