Knar

Accordian song macro creation tool!

really? knew what it was right away. tbf that was a shitty auto piano playing it. but notes are notes. the key parts of the song were right there and clear. Maybe you are thinking of the vocals part?

yeah i waas hoping for the vocal par ive seen people play it on accordions on youtube so i know its gotta be possible

would be nice if ya can craft ingame papers to put the notes in like a mml code in archeage or so

some more instruments and it would rly make fun to play music

• Like 1

Ok finally got around to doing this one. plan to attempt to knock out a few others later today maybe or next week.

LoZ Song of Storms.ahk

Edit: I can also do the background part if someone wants it for duet purposes.

Edited by Khrono
  • Thanks 1

oh, one thing my friend has been asking for is duel of fates from Star Wars

2 hours ago, Bl4ckOut said:

Just curios, has someone created a macro for the hard ingame notes? Would be nice to have them 😛 

that's what the program does, it has the keyboard layout to which you match the notes to the keyboard letter then autohotkey will play the script you create. it doesn't play the music notes it presses the keyboard buttons which in game translates to the music notes so basicaly

Sheet music -> Music notes -> Keyboard buttons -> AutohotKey -> Keyboard Buttons -> music notes

28 minutes ago, Cero said:

that's what the program does, it has the keyboard layout to which you match the notes to the keyboard letter then autohotkey will play the script you create. it doesn't play the music notes it presses the keyboard buttons which in game translates to the music notes so basicaly

Sheet music -> Music notes -> Keyboard buttons -> AutohotKey -> Keyboard Buttons -> music notes

I think he asked if someone did it already, not if it's possible.

Ok, this is a silly one but it should be perfect for wasting time while waiting for a Storm to clear 

Edit: The video doesn’t load properly, the song I‘d humbly request is the famous “Remove Kebab”.

https://youtu.be/ocW3fBqPQkU

Edited by Kruepton

4 hours ago, minecez said:

I think he asked if someone did it already, not if it's possible.

Yea i know what it's doing.  I tried it myself but I kinda struggle with the timing on that notes cause there is no visual distance between the buttons you have to press.

On 2/25/2019 at 4:09 AM, kyanshiba said:

Kinda of a Basic Version of Crab Rave, A lot more work needs to go In but you get the basic sound, Doesnt sound too bad for the first time doing this haha

Crab Rave.ahk

sadly i cant access the link, id love to use that thing ingame. would be nice if you can make it work

I humbly request "when we sail together" from sea of thieves, our company has a few people who sing it together sometimes and it would be cool to play the song with them.

Edit: 

Ive found a MIDI file and sheet music for it. Does that help? 

I have no musical experiance so i doubt i can do anything with it xD.

Edited by Audioglitch42

16 hours ago, lolbertz said:

sadly i cant access the link, id love to use that thing ingame. would be nice if you can make it work

Crab Rave.ahk

I download all the .ahk files I find here, here you are. (it should work)