Knar

Accordian song macro creation tool!

3 hours ago, YouMFlySky said:

😅😅😅😅 How to make music scores without understanding music

you can just press random keys and hope something survivable comes out

rythem and patterns, find a couple keys that sound nice played next to each other then repeat a pattern, 123 132 123 132, etc etc

Well I have a musical background and actually transpose the sheet music into the notes for the game. so it does speed the process up if you know how to read sheet music. That said I had the idea that some of us might love to play a certain little jingle when  a crew member is digging up treasure. 

LoZ OoT Treasure Chest Song.ahk

Edited by Khrono
  • Thanks 1

If someone makes Through the Fire and the Flames they are an actual legend, a god amongst men. Or if someone can tell me how to transfer sheet music into the tool that makes the macro's then that would work too. But that's the only thing I desire in life.

you transfer it in by typing it in manually.  I've come up with a rule of thumb, no dashes is a 16th note, 1 dash is an eighth note, 2 dashes is a quarter note, 4 dashes is a half note, etc. It is how I've done every song I've posted. and manually punched them in while looking at the sheet music on my 2nd monitor.

• Like 1

I suppose i'll have to learn how to read sheet music easily then in order to transcribe some of these. How do you deal with chords when it comes to the program, do you just put the notes together with no dashes?

depends. if the notes are on the same octave in game just put both notes in the same lines. i.e.
send {d down}{a down}
sleep delayTime
sleep delayTime
send {d up}{a up}
that would play both an a and d keys in game together as a cord. and count as a single dash being done on both notes. If it requires different numbered octaves, its not going to be possible. I've made a cheatsheet that tells you the irl letter of the notes and the key to press in game as well as show you where the octave changes using the in game keys are. the i key in game is the same as the a key in the next highest octave. the in game keys are laid out like a piano so w,e,r,y,u are used for the sharps and flats of a,s,d,f,g,h,j. It sounds really complicated but its not. I am just horrible at explaining things trust me lol. my letters are the smaller non bold ones, those correspond to in game key strokes. the numbers the octave numbers in game. I hope you guys find this helpful. More people who know how to do this means more music we can all play.  If you have anymore questions or need for tips just ask I don't mind sharing the tricks I have found so far.
518962377_AtlasKeychart.jpg.0c25e728a32d9cc8809a6675e480f861.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5

That's incredible man that's exactly what I needed thank you so much. Amazing work you did.

no problem. we need to all share any info that will help us all get more songs made for ahk.

Another good tip for you guys, you don't need to transpose from another instrument to accordion if the instrument is in the key of C. i.e. piano, flute, guitar, banjo,bass,cello, etc. are all in the key of C same as the accordion so sheet music written for that just use the cheat sheet I provided and you are set. instruments in other keys will need to be transposed to the key of c before applying the cheat sheet in order for it to sound right.

Any chance someone could make an AHK for this song? I have some piano sheet music for it I could send someone, I'm just not very musically inclined to use the tool the convert it myself.

Leva's PolkaI am surprised no one has asked about this yet...  maybe I'm getting too old... I need the FoY! 

Edited by corpse

ok, do you know how to properly read sheet music? because I can see how some of this would throw someone off if they didn't know.

Edit: I think I might have found another issue... you have a very very small sub-section of the full song. This link gives you the full song in piano which works on accordion and you can play the song on the site to hear the tune. https://www.musicnotes.com/sheetmusic/mtd.asp?ppn=MN0063740

Edited by Khrono
Did some googling.

I only now the very basics of sheet music, i think thats my problem, and i tried the sheet you linked as well its sounds decent, but not good enough for someone to recognize what it is...

DustInTheWindIntro.ahk