Knar

Accordian song macro creation tool!

I love what y'all are doing, Please if someone could AHK this song for me (If you still Believe, The legend of Dragoon), I have a friend that adores this song and I want to be able to surprise them with it. II tried my paw at the Ruined Seles song though I think I did what the name of the song is lol 

ATLAS Ruined Seles - The Legend of Dragoon.ahk

as for a personal request, I'd love to have these two so I can play them

if you have any tips on reading sheet music to where I can get better at doing this, I have zero musical talent or ability lol, but I'm decent at programming if I can see the patterns. Hope everyone keeps this thread alive, looking forward to more.

@Saberene
Please if you only do one for me can it be this one?

Don't worry about the blue notes, just the green notes

hello everyone it may be a stupid question but how do you play it ingame when i try to play it it sounds like trash cuz need to watch all the letters and not to mistake any soo it is slow 

25 minutes ago, Arn said:

hello everyone it may be a stupid question but how do you play it ingame when i try to play it it sounds like trash cuz need to watch all the letters and not to mistake any soo it is slow 

you need to download Auto Hot Key

the program will press the keyboard keys for the song as a computer script, which if you have the accordion out in game and in free play, it'll play the songs

32 minutes ago, Arn said:

Its not for the in game sheet music. This is for freeplay mode

1 minute ago, Harryplopper said:

Its not for the in game sheet music. This is for freeplay mode

yes i know but for some reason autohotkey not working when i pres the button nothing happens 

1 minute ago, Arn said:

yes i know but for some reason autohotkey not working when i pres the button nothing happens 

you have to double click the file like you're opening it. Once it's opened then every time you press the key that triggers the script it'll play

I just made a Red Dwarf theme song (rather something Red Dwarf themed). I don't think i t's perfect, but it's at least good enough.

Red Dwarf.ahk

Edited by minecez

15 hours ago, Cero said:

@Saberene
Please if you only do one for me can it be this one?

Don't worry about the blue notes, just the green notes

Things Like this would be cool to have two files for, one for blue one for green, so you can play duet with a friend, maybe are other songs that that can be done with too? Is an idea that would look amazing to have a group all playing different sections of songs at the same time in game.

I'm struggling to use this could someone help please? I have download autohotkey and double clicked on some of the files posted here, says it is running but I hear nothing. How do I change the hotkey or know which key it is? F12 on mine is screenshot by default. Might be a noob question but hey I had to ask, struggling haha.

Edit: Nevermind I have worked it out, even though when you stop it goes crazy with the game, some conflict I guess.

Edited by DannyUK

if you open the .ahk in notepad you can edit it. on the very bottom you will see what F key it was set to just change that to w/e key you want and save the file again. Also to prevent the game from going crazy. you right click to freeplay with the accordion selected press the hotkey you've set it to, to start it. then press it again when you are done with that song to turn it off. the hotkey is a toggle. sometimes it will finish the song on a note and then just hold that note, just click exit on the freeplay and it will stop then right click to bring freeplay back up, rinse and repeat with the next song.

would it be possible to do the crab rave on the accoridon? im not sure how hard it is cos im not experienced with notes at all.

throwing this out there its from 1:14

So I know I'm the one that requested this but I decided to try my hand at it, I'm no music whiz but I feel like I did pretty good

no idea how you gets set it up to automatically download but here's the hastebin link

https://hastebin.com/oladuweluc.pl

it's the Jojo's Bizarre Adventure-Battle Tendency opening but only the right hand

Thanks all, I will be unlocking music soon!

PS-Look up Richard D. James (aka Aphex Twin)and many others akas.

Then, try some of his stuff!

Edited by iDash

Would anybody be willing to dump all ahk's thats been made so far on this forum? They seem to be taken down quite quickly and I've seen some songs I would love to have. Please and Thank you

18 hours ago, Cero said:

So I know I'm the one that requested this but I decided to try my hand at it, I'm no music whiz but I feel like I did pretty good

no idea how you gets set it up to automatically download but here's the hastebin link

https://hastebin.com/oladuweluc.pl

it's the Jojo's Bizarre Adventure-Battle Tendency opening but only the right hand

If you want to send file you can just drag and drop it to the text field, it will then automatically upload it and inserts the direct download link.

Edited by minecez

22 hours ago, Sessh said:

Would anybody be willing to dump all ahk's thats been made so far on this forum? They seem to be taken down quite quickly and I've seen some songs I would love to have. Please and Thank you

Only one in this which is my own is Requiem for a Dream. All the rest were taken from here or the youtube video on the first link.

Zelda.ahk

ACdcintro.ahk

AllStar.ahk

bohim.ahk

darude.ahk

Despacito.ahk

Drunken Sailor.ahk

GameofThrones.ahk

Happy Birthday.ahk

Imperial March (Vader Theme).ahk

Jojo.ahk

Jurasic Park.ahk