Knar

Accordian song macro creation tool!

For those of you who are using this to transcribe anything that crosses octaves, I found what works is to type the octave changes into the tool at delayatlas just like they're notes, then go back and move the octave change to occur while the prior note is still pressed.

So this is what comes out of the tool:

send {h down}
sleep delayTime
sleep delayTime
send {h up}
send {3 down}
sleep delayTime
send {3 up}
send {s down}
sleep delayTime
sleep delayTime
send {s up}

And this is what I change it to to help speed octave changes:

send {h up}
send {h down}
send {3 down}
send {3 up}
sleep delayTime
sleep delayTime
send {h up}
send {s down}
sleep delayTime
sleep delayTime
send {s up}

Thanks to everyone who is working on this.  I'm working on a request from my kids that will DEFINITELY irritate your crewmates, so standby.  :)

• Thanks 1

GUuys im sry ive just been uber busy. I have gotten some of the Game of Thrones Song done. Its going to be a masterpiece when im finished i can upload what i have now. And im going to do it in note form so those of u looking for an example will have a proper one of the way i do it. Now the reason i Do (..send {1 down}{1 up} ..) is because every time you put an argument in the program it causes a delay.  so putting them together u still get 1 full Sleep delaytime which is a hell of alot easier to plan for when creating your music.

https://hastebin.com/oxiyinocob.pl

hastebin - Example1.html

Edited by Saberene
Edited because There was to much text.

OK guys Having a bit of trouble and its a music talent like thing. SO if someone that has got some musical talent can help me out whether u explain with words involving notes or just plain code in the form of AHK doesnt matter to me but i need your help. The Got theme has gotten out of our range both ways. Now ive subdued the beast till towards the ending of the song. Here is what i have and at the end crap goes bad. Well i need a better note replacement section to tie in the last piece of the song.

As mentioned in the NOTEPAD Document. You will need to delete all of those notations to create a usable AHK.

GameofThronesExample.ahk.txt

7 minutes ago, Gornemant said:

This might be helpful:
http://www.simplifyingtheory.com/how-to-read-sheet-music/

Haven't had time to look into autohotkey, never used it before, but I'll add something later one once I get the hang of it. Don't expect much, haven't played an instrument in over 25 years. X'D

No i can read sheet music lol. Ive been playing instruments since i was 5 years old first song was bad to the bone on a guitar with a glass slide played the crap out of that song till i dropped the slide outside on concrete. Ive been able to mimic just about any song on alot of instruments. Im guessing thats why im decent at this.. But i dont posses natural talent at music itself.. As in. My own songs suck... because I cant arrange music on my own very well at all. However ive been up all night long and i may have come up with a solution. Had the song finished played it then realized I deleted half of the middle part of the song to "fix" where i messed up. So now im rewriting it AGAIN. But ill have something soon to give up. 

Oh btw guys. One and only reason i dont upload the already compiled Ahk version of these songs is simply because the site wont allow anything larger than 1 mb to be uploaded.

OK fellas.. Now i know it looks like i put extra work into this one.. Well thats because i did lol. This theme song is to my favorite show ever. (cant wait till the final season releases). so its very important to me. Wanted to do the best i possibly could. I know there are 3 major notes out of place and 1 rift at the very very end but with the octaves i had i did the best i could and its pretty darn close. 

Here i present to you GameofThrones.ahk.txt   Enjoy!!!

On 1/16/2019 at 11:05 PM, matzeissda said:

Thank you very much for the makros. Waiting for more 😉

I tried it myself

Tetris looked realy simple but i couldn't figure out the ending.

Someone an idea how to do it?

Tetris.ahk

THis song is kinda nuts lol. YOu had it so so so so close.. I did patch your version up ill send that now. BUt i think i want to try to make it progressive like its suppose to be lol.

Tetris.ahk

You folks are amazing, thanks very much for the macros!!!

Any chance for "You are a pirate"?

You know what we REALLY need... 

A Jurassic Park theme song xD

Will try make one but I'd like to request that Saberene make one that's a lot better quality 😄 

1 hour ago, Gindorf said:

You folks are amazing, thanks very much for the macros!!!

Any chance for "You are a pirate"?

From the original creator of this post

You Are A Pirate.ahk

9 minutes ago, Sir.NukeBoy3776 said:

You know what we REALLY need... 

A Jurassic Park theme song xD

Will try make one but I'd like to request that Saberene make one that's a lot better quality 😄 

From the original creator of this post

You Are A Pirate.ahk

Amazing. Many many thanks.

17 hours ago, kper29 said:

can someone do nocturne of shadow from zelda?

IM sry man IM sure u mean ocarina of time. And that song breaks both ends of our octave capabilities in the first 15 secs of the song then every 5 seconds after. Until i get some new programming i just dont think its doable.

Edited by Saberene

Skip ahead in that video to about 4:45 if i had the capabilities to hit all those notes you bet your but there would be a copy of it sitting right here for you to download...

Sorry I haven't kept up with the thread, I've been busy with irl stuff. Glad to see some people are getting use out of this though 😄 I'll probably update the site with better instructions and some examples this weekend.

https://hastebin.com/ Is really useful for linking long text btw.

Edited by Knar

Hi there , if you succeed in making the cantina band from Star Wars , it would be amazing !

17 hours ago, Saberene said:

IM sry man IM sure u mean ocarina of time. And that song breaks both ends of our octave capabilities in the first 15 secs of the song then every 5 seconds after. Until i get some new programming i just dont think its doable.

Maybe just the Kokiri Forest song from in the game instead? 😄

If We could get either of these that would be amazing! not sure how you would do god of wars one but would be cool if it worked with drums as well for a duet!