Knar

Accordian song macro creation tool!

Absolutely LOVING this tool and the song arrangements that have been provided!  I'm not the most musically adept person in the world, so I am hoping someone can compile a spot for songs to be shared among the community - as folks did with canvas/billboard painting for Ark!!

Im not sure what my limits are or how much time I can put into it but if someone has a request of something that would be totally appropriate for Atlas ship sailing or fun to play with your crew post what you think would be a good song for me to compile and ill do my best.

Ok guys Think i found my limit. Well my Computer isnt the hottest. And my internet is sub-par so maybe u guys can modify this one to play in real time but for me i have to stick with 150Ms any faster it starts missing notes and octave changing. 

Here is my longest piece yet The intro For AcDc's Thunderstruck ACdcintro.txt

This one took me a while to do and i know it sounds gappy but im sure one of u can get it to play at the 75ms i wish it could play at and youll hear the song im sure.

• Thanks 2

any chance for some Zelda Ocarina full song bits for the accordian with the hotkey macro machine would be appreciated my talented friend

11 minutes ago, Konk said:

any chance for some Zelda Ocarina full song bits for the accordian with the hotkey macro machine would be appreciated my talented friend

You want the full 7 minute and 50 second song? I cant promise it'll come quick but being my first request ill see what i can do. You wouldn't happen to settle for the main Chorus would you? The chorus alone will be bigger than everything ive done put together lol. Thats a huge song. Oh My i was listening to it as i was typing this out..... Its also 4x faster than thunderstruck in most parts. My cap is thunderstruck slowed down about 30%.

Edited by Saberene
Mid post realization.

I love the song I want to do the song. I implore anyone who can possibly give us a way to extend the keys available on the accordion in game. If i had at least 1 more octave included in my available keys i could maybe pull of such a difficult song. And if i could do this one there would be very minimal limits.

Anyone everyone SOMEONE please lend a hand.

Its not Ocarina But maybe this can hold you over till i get some better tools to work with.

I present to you The Legend Of Zelda!!! Zelda.txt 

This one was pretty tight on the octave changes so if it lags behind some just try changing your delay to 150 or so. 

• Thanks 4

your songs are amazing Saberene (and tool as well KNAR). Great work 

i was able to play acdc on 100 without loosing notes but it was too fast...  120 is ok 

Edited by histidin

On 1/14/2019 at 2:16 PM, Scotty said:

Anyone have the talent to turn this into an Accordion macro?  It's the Game of Thrones theme tune.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=174Mb_fxtbk

I started on it last night and lost focus. Its full register for the notes we have available and the intro breaks octave every 4 beats so its alot of manual typing. But ill get it eventually.

• Thanks 1

On 1/13/2019 at 6:18 PM, Saberene said:

Ok.. I got it figured out. Im going to try uploading the compiled version you will still have to run it through autokey With the way i had to "code" the song I cant just send what to compile because the way its done cant be compiled through Knars compiler unfortunately I had to do it myself which wasn't that hard just figuring it out took a little time. 

Here i present you My version of Coldplays - The scientist Thescientist.ahk.txt

Also notice the example includes switching octaves effectively and accurately i even tested it at 50ms and it works flawlessly. 

Sorry if I'm getting it wrong, are you using something else than the link in the first post for this? (I'm getting a phishing/fraud warning from my provider on that link)
Very interested in the octaves switching because I can't play drunken sailor without that. x)

Edited by Gornemant

10 hours ago, Saberene said:

I started on it last night and lost focus. Its full register for the notes we have available and the intro breaks octave every 4 beats so its alot of manual typing. But ill get it eventually.

You're amazing. I'd love to see pure imagination if you have the time 😄 (Willy wonka)

23 hours ago, Gornemant said:

Sorry if I'm getting it wrong, are you using something else than the link in the first post for this? (I'm getting a phishing/fraud warning from my provider on that link)
Very interested in the octaves switching because I can't play drunken sailor without that. x)

The examples i upload come directly from my computer and its just notpad documents with a .ahk at the end only so i can find them easier when compiling into autohotkey. I do some of the work with the keyboard knar gave us but the octave changes and different tricks ive learned have to be put in manually. Take a look at one of the examples that has multi notes and octave changes and you can see how i do it.

ill see about uploading one of them out of a file and straight into text on here. Hopefully no one gets upset for it filling alot of area on the post.

totally keep this post going with more songs, they saved my life yesterday, got surrounded by hostile pirates trying to rob me, broke out the accordian, and they all started dancing gave me 600 gold and left! 😄

D128CA44BD36F9776498F9694ED2D97F1E890B67

Thank you very much for the makros. Waiting for more 😉

I tried it myself

Tetris looked realy simple but i couldn't figure out the ending.

Someone an idea how to do it?

Tetris.ahk

Edited by matzeissda

if only i knew how to translate sheet music I'd be pumping out songs right now lol

the jaws theme is just one that comes to mine

11 minutes ago, Sir.NukeBoy3776 said:

I made a GOT one for myself.. It's a bit rough around the edges but works at least xD If no one posts a version soon I will share mine 😉

post it anyways 😄 if someone makes a better version it could always be updated

I've never done this before. Plus it was my first time.. So I'd give it a 5/10 tbh.. But try it out and let me know how it is to you (whoever tries it out)

It was a pain to make in the end, but if I find someone playing it near me I'd be thrilled! Enjoy.. or not 😄

Plus its basically 3am here and I've had a rough night with some friends so it wasn't necessarily me doing it xD

Game Of Thrones Song.ahk

Edited by Sir.NukeBoy3776
  • Like 1

Gasp!! i want to be able to play the chime from the legend of zelda when you open up a chest

i'd be much obliged if one of yall would make The Marines Hymn for me.

• Like 1