Sign in to follow this  
Argh!

Player owned shops appear not to work.

Posted (edited)

So far we have not been able to get a shop to function, or to access any shop at any other island we have visited.
There are no warnings or indicators of what might be missing... The lack of info in itself is a bug
I am assuming (given the number of shops I've visited) that they're not working as intended.
If you wish to take a look at our shop you can find it here (cheat TP A8 -77778 281148 113)

Shop.jpg.fdabec749ac037ee73eb0ed31e167e5a.jpg

This is on the EU PvE server...

Edited by Argh!

Question, is your shop 'locked' by chance?

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

Thanks for the reply @Jatheish -- Yes, that was the issue, but that brings up another issue. There is no instruction or feedback in-game related to unlocking your shop; and "unlocking" a shop full of valuables is counter to every other interface in the game -- (this is faulty UX design). Unlocking ANYTHING in the game currently means "This stuff is public property".

Perhaps simply changing the text from "Unlock" to "Open Shop" would fix this disconnect?? 

I learned the answer from Discord after I posted this, but initially I assumed people were trolling and wanted me to "unlock" a shop so people could loot it. I had one of my mates leave the company and we tested it before I believed it was true.

Edited by Argh!