Sign in to follow this  
Sadie Blackhawk

Shieldhorns and L3

Gotta say im a bit disappointed with the amount of work that went into getting these tames. Finally took one out for a test ride. Yep i'll stick with bears, elephants and rhinos. Was expecting a bit more for something that came out of the golden age ruins. Stamina is horrid on them. Ok so its only a lvl 20 pretame but even the charge attack-well id rather be on my bear. They should be able to carry more also. Little bit more damage would be nice. Harder tames should be worth the effort.

Oh and it seems that L3 is going through almost double the spawns. It's insane. I lagged out running into the cave trying to turn in the artifact. Was all the skellies, several spiders, bears, and lions. Ya'll need to take a look at the spawners in that grid. If that's a 60% reduction in spawns id hate to see it before.

Edited by Sadie Blackhawk

1 hour ago, Sadie Blackhawk said:

Gotta say im a bit disappointed with the amount of work that went into getting these tames. Finally took one out for a test ride. Yep i'll stick with bears, elephants and rhinos. Was expecting a bit more for something that came out of the golden age ruins. Stamina is horrid on them. Ok so its only a lvl 20 pretame but even the charge attack-well id rather be on my bear. They should be able to carry more also. Little bit more damage would be nice. Harder tames should be worth the effort.

Oh and it seems that L3 is going through almost double the spawns. It's insane. I lagged out running into the cave trying to turn in the artifact. Was all the skellies, several spiders, bears, and lions. Ya'll need to take a look at the spawners in that grid. If that's a 60% reduction in spawns id hate to see it before.

Being frank, the advantage of shield horns is immunity to bullets from the head.

But that's not really balanced for how much work it is.

Stop being Frank and go back to being Gadefence. Changing identities confuses me. You wouldn’t like me when I’m confused.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, boomervoncannon said:

Stop being Frank and go back to being Gadefence. Changing identities confuses me. You wouldn’t like me when I’m confused.

Would a confused boomervoncannon become a realist? I mean, I doubt steam will give you a refund so you wouldn't own the game anymore, and you'll need to post a lot more vitriol.

Yeah I know they are immune to bullets and arrows. It's just well. Meh. Even on pvp server I couldn't see using it. So damn slow. Was gonna grab a razortooth this weekend. But after the shieldhorns. Think im gonna pass till they do something with them. Heard they too are kinda a vanity tame.