Chaos Gaming

Server Loading

Posted (edited)

Whenever I try to join a server it starts loading then gets stuck on PrimalGameData_BP and the screen keeps flashing. I have verified my files and still does it if someone could help that would be great.

Edit: Got past PrimalGameData_BP but now it has been showing me this for over an hour and it is not frozen i can see the animation

20190511172743_1.jpg

Edited by Chaos Gaming

Ive had this happen to me when trying to rejoin a server I was previously on. Try selecting a server instead of rejoin. It will put you on your character, so dont worry about having to start over. If this doesn't work, reply to this and Ill take a look

JAKEM  .... my friend has this happening to him all the time now. He's already tried to select a different server, and it worked ONCE but now it doesn't work at all. He still can't get in. He's verified the game files, reinstalled the whole game, tried a different server, flushed his DNS, reset his cable modem, logged in from a different computer in his house, and even set the AtlasGame_BE file to "Run as Admin" ... nothing works.

What is his best course of action to get this resolved?

Please help!

Thank you.

Since the patch today I'm facing the same issue. I verified, connected to different servers, but in EU PVP I can't connect to any servers anymore and end up on "PrimalGameData_BP" with no change even after waiting for 20 minutes.

same problem, i cant join a server again, it stucks on PrimalGameData_BP.

Posted (edited)

If it can help with the debugging, please feel free to contact me and I can grant access to my Logfiles (given someone has the location of them for me - I've been too lazy to look for them yet)

Edited by Virdana

same issue, stuck on PrimalGameData_BP load screen, was trying multiple things for past 30 min or so before checking forums.

Yeah I just tried exiting steam and restarting. Just rerolling primategamedata_bp. Seems they broke something. Like a bad game day. Lost my big giraffe this morning and I think my Ostrich-Mrs Fluffy is on passive out in the middle of the water. Sure it'll be gator bait by the time it gets fixed.

Same problem, loaded primal game data 3x and stuck on final 4th pass.

from Discord:

Jatheute um 17:10 Uhr

@ATLAS News Looking into the server reports folks, hang tight.
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

"Hang tight"

Sigh.

Time to do some serious making up for the "hanging tight" days the last few weeks.

Lost a couple of tames today and just sailed into Golden age Ruins. Can't relog grrr....

Needed to replace 300 large MW/LEG canons this weekend after the joke from last week without any notifications they where going to dissapear, wich only is done after 3 days of 2x. Not even a 3x of 4x for all the losses everyone had to cover. I wonder if you guys gonna tell us in time if you gonna screw the small ones over as well.

Probably gonna have to rebuild this legendary brig now as well.

Real awesome job you guys doing.

Keep it up.

Edited by Cpt.Yarrr
  • Sad 1

I have this Probleme too, it's stuck by loading by PrimalGameData.BP

Screw this, I just logged in to see my legendary brig sink as well.

BIG THANKS TO THIS TEAM!!

14 minutes ago, Cpt.Yarrr said:

Needed to replace 300 large MW/LEG canons this weekend after the joke from last week without any notifications they where going to dissapear, wich only is done after 3 days of 2x. Not even a 3x of 4x for all the losses everyone had to cover. I wonder if you guys gonna tell us in time if you gonna screw the small ones over as well.

It was anounced some days infront if im not completely wrong. -)

And back to topic, ive the same loading problem and i also noticed that some servers just go down without reason A2 and O2 so far.

10 minutes ago, Odet Templar said:

It was anounced some days infront if im not completely wrong. -)

And back to topic, ive the same loading problem and i also noticed that some servers just go down without reason A2 and O2 so far.

Well, if you can show me that I instantly apologize. Cause we looked at all the notes and only found the notes AFTER they updated the game.

2 minutes ago, Cpt.Yarrr said:

Well, if you can show me that I instantly apologize. Cause we looked at all the notes and only found the notes AFTER they updated the game.

honestly i cant but ive been aware of it infront dunno where i got the info.

Btw. verifying gamedata worked for me. Or they fixed it in between.

3 hours ago, Kratos92 said:

from Discord:

Jatheute um 17:10 Uhr

@ATLAS News Looking into the server reports folks, hang tight.

All well and good, but what does this have to do with the computer that can't connect? I can connect just fine, every time. My friend can't connect at all and he's logging in the same time I am.

This has been an ongoing issue for weeks. Why isn't there an official word, workaround, or fix by now? 

16 hours ago, Odet Templar said:

maybe he messed his anticheat software, try reinstalling it and check Firewall settings.

How would he check the anticheat software?

Not only do I get the Battle Eye crashes due to "Client failure to respond", I also have been able to log in, but lost m,uch of my HUD and the game doesn't recognize certain items in the hotbar.  I try to open my inventory, but it flashes open then closed instantly.  Can't interact with anything, or get the pop-up tool tips.  Can't get on my cat.  My crew and animals are slowly starving as I wait to be able to get off then on my ship jsut to forage a little.  There's no way I can sail like this.