Sign in to follow this  
gadefence

Make Our Docs Slightly Better Again

I'm trying to finish our doc. I got through building about 75% of it, now I randomely get (but only sometimes) an enemy foundation issue in water along our shore. I want to build just deep enough to prevent people from ramming shore, but apparently can't anymore. Is this still being worked on or is it considered "fixed" as I heard some people say this was getting looked at.

Also, one guy on our island plays like once every 9 days. He had a bed near out claim flag, which I am trying to build a pier near, and he had a tiny base (shipyard + bed he's spent the last month building a sloop in). You guys need to do some better tools for kicking off very minor builders from your island, like putting a destruction ticker on their stuff that flags if as destroyable unless they come by and remove it (obviously give them a warning). I doubt he even notices that we want his bed destroyed, even though I have it on our island display.

• Like 1

And another REasong for people like him and me not going on a Claimed Island. greedy ego Island Owners

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, Jorm said:

And another REasong for people like him and me not going on a Claimed Island. greedy ego Island Owners

He has a small base with a shipyard and a bed nearby, and a single foundation with a bed next to my claim flag blocking my construction.

I want to move away his single bed, he has another on the island. Even willing to give him the resources for a schooner to move a bit.

But yes I'm a dictator tyrant.

5 minutes ago, gadefence said:

He has a small base with a shipyard and a bed nearby, and a single foundation with a bed next to my claim flag blocking my construction.

I want to move away his single bed, he has another on the island. Even willing to give him the resources for a schooner to move a bit.

But yes I'm a dictator tyrant.

Sounds like hes trying to Enjoy the Game as much as he can. Are you really this greedy, that you dont want him to have 2 Beds in case he needs to spawn faster?