Sturmberg World Bank

pve SWB - STURMBERG WORLD BANK - WORLDS BIGGEST MARKET (C7): TREASURE/4000 WEIGHT BEARS - OVER 300 BPs(ITEMS), SAILS, +200% CANNONS, +222 MYTHICAL SHIPYARDS,SHIPS AND ALL ANIMALS(Auch in Deutsch)

swb_logo2.jpg

Looking for a job or mission? Tired of losing your wealth and money every world reset?  Get your bank account today at SWB - Stumrberg World Bank and become a part of the World Economy System, SWB the first bank in the history of ATLAS(Headquarter Sturmberg City C7-Ganarial Island) simply just send a request to Sturmberg World Bank#3296 or in the Banking channel on our discord to get your personal or company Bankaccount.

bank_location.jpg

Benefits:

• 20% Discount on all services, animals and blueprints at the World Trade Center
  • Persisten guaranteed full access to your money and wealth even after a world reset!
  • Full access to your bank account 24h Day and Night
  • Store your money, resources or blueprints on your bank account to dont lose it if you re inactive or on vacation/holydays for a while
  • Easy and secure trade between players and companys(even for big transactions like an island selling)
  • Supporting small companys and solo players with having access to trading markets and connect them with each other
  • Access to the SWB Auctions and sellers area

Check our Discord https://discord.gg/7x6zbnn for detailed informations or send us a private message.

🎆  🏆🐻  HOUSE von STURMBERG IS HAVING THE WORLD RECORD
world_record.jpg
We are happy to announce officialy that House von Sturmberg is the first company in history of Atlas breeding natural bears on a official servers to a Alpha level . Havin the Strongest natural Bears on the World is the result of unbelievable hard work! We are happy to share our success with our friends and customers and giving even less successfull players access to our Sturmberg Alphabears.  Check our Discord Shop for more informations!

⚔️🛡️House von Sturmberg⚔️🛡️ is a 64 players strong international organization, in which adult players playin together to have a good time.  We are highly specialized animal breeders with over 50.000 selfbred animals and a couple thousand animals sold to our   happy customers&friends :classic_smile: , leading and ruling the market for hundreds of years 🏆 with our unic and overpowered Animals and Rare Items ! Because for us its not about profit, its about passion 😍 ! We are well known for building amazing Citys and intelligent construction solutions. We hunting all over the world to offer you magical tames and items.

Location: Sturmberg City F8 - Ganarial Island (in the Big Bay)
Sturmberg ATLAS Trailer
https://youtu.be/FoqXeytyxkI

Avaiable on the World Trade Center!

NEW! Blacksmith crafting service - get your Blueprints crafted you bought at the World Trade Center

• Limited +232% Mythical Shipyard
  • Legendary-Mythical Cannons
  • Legendary-Mythical Sails
  • Legendary-Mythical Planks and Gunports
  • Mythical Weapons and Amor

mythical_shipyard.jpgcannon_bp_232.jpgLargecannon_197.jpg

+200% Mythical SHIPS
Fully customization by our artist included

• Galleon
  • Brigantine

schiffbau.jpg

BEARS

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ALPHA BEARS(Strongest Bears of the world)     Lvl +70-100, +300%  Melee/ +1100 Health/ +1300 Weight/ +1200 Stamina
⭐⭐⭐ULTIMATE BEARS                                                                 Lvl +70-100, +240%  Melee/ +1100 Health/ +1300 Weight/ +1200 Stamina
⭐⭐POWER BEARS :                                                                         Lvl +50-70/ +200%-232% Melee/500-900 Health/+1200 Weight/+800 Stamina
⭐TRANSPORT BEARS +4000weight                                              Lvl +40-70/ +150%-200% Melee, +300-900 Health/ +600-1050 Stamina
⭐STARTER BEARS                                                                            Lvl +40-70/ +150%-200% Melee, +300-900 Health/1000Weight/+800Stamina

Legendary and Magical animal which is raised from the bloodline of the first Bear God Ursa

• 🌙Sturmberg Alpha Bear of Darkness
  • 🐼Sturmberg Alpha Panda
  • 👹Sturmberg Alpha Demon
  • ❄️Sturmberg Alpha Polar Bear
  • 🎖️Sturmberg Alpha Army Bear
  • 🌈Sturmberg Alpha Rainbow Bear
  • 👼Sturmberg Alpha Celestial Bear

bear_black.jpg

magic_bears.jpg

CATS

cats.jpg

ELEPHANTS AND POWERPHANTS - RHINOS AND POWERRHINOS
elephants_n_rhino.jpg

GIRAFFE-POWERGIRAFFE-OLFENDS-COWS

RAZORTOOTH-SHIELDHORNS-CRABS-TORTUGARS

razorshieldhorn_crab_and_tortugar.jpg

And much more Animals! Contact House Sturmberg on Discord: https://discord.gg/7x6zbnn or in this forum.

STURMBERG CITY! - People from all over the world visited the Mega City to trade and gettin the deal of theire lifes.

city_old.jpg?width=2073&height=579
city_c7_s4.jpg?width=2073&height=559

HOUSE STURMBERG'S WORLD RULING WAR FLEET - to keep the oceans safe for traders and hunt for rare items in the deeps of the ocean.
armada.jpg?width=2073&height=573

FIGHTING EPIC SEA BATTLES AGAINST MONSTERS AND THE EVIL - to gather rare resources and offer them in our Mega City on the Market.

monsters.jpg?width=2073&height=581
goldenage.jpg?width=2073&height=629
yeti.jpg?width=1310&height=947

BREEDING - Constantly working on improving our services and quality of Tames.
20190511095254_1.jpg?width=1683&height=9

Contact House Sturmberg on Discord: https://discord.gg/7x6zbnn

HOUSE STURMBERG, Nothing but the best!

Edited by Sturmberg World Bank

Hello Sturmbergs,  i want to buy 2 of your Ultimate Bears, pls contact me.

Edited by saluto

On 5/11/2019 at 9:48 AM, Egon von Sturmberg said:

AHOY Captain's, House Sturmberg is specialized on Bear breeding and we are selling diffrent tiers of Bears, we are having the Strongest Bears on the server and always around 300-500 Bears in our Shop. Contact us on Discord: https://discord.gg/7JbR3Vs or in this forum.

(We are having a lot requests about the level of animals. The Level of an animal is not givin you any effects on the stats if its bred!) 

ULTIMATE BEARS - (Strongest on the whole server) - Lvl 60-70, 250% Base Melee, 929 Health, 1300 Weight, 1000 Stamina - Price Starts from 6.000 Gold

CELESTIAL BEARS : - Lvl 60-70, 240 % Base Melee, 929 Health, 1300 Weight, 1000 Stamina - Price Starts from 5.000 Gold

POWER BEARS : -  Lvl 40-70, 226 % Base Melee, 929 Health, 1300 Weight, 1000 Stamina - Price Starts from 4.000 Gold

IMPROVIED BEARS: - Lvl 10 -70, 120-202% Base Melee,,450-929 Health, 1064-1300 Weight, 600-1100 Stamina, Price Starts from 500g

BREEDING_ULTIMATE.jpg

20190526043728_1.jpg

Located where? I am on EU server but i need a location to go to to pick them up  I see E 10 what times are yo on ?

Edited by Luxfere

Hi man, need another 3 bears. I like your new Panda Bears! I m gonna visit you today in E10, if thats ok?

We are out of bears at the moment pls be patient, the next delivery is coming in on Saturday. Thank you for all your requests and we apollogy for the delay.

Greetings from the Biggest Bear Breaders on the server 😀.

Greetings Egon von Sturmberg, i am interested to know if you managed to improve your ultimate bears with some additional mutations. If yes, then i would be interested buying those depending what their new stats are.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

22 hours ago, Kristoff Rivers said:

Greetings Egon von Sturmberg, i am interested to know if you managed to improve your ultimate bears with some additional mutations. If yes, then i would be interested buying those depending what their new stats are.

Kristoff Rivers we are not interested in Trading with you. For mor informations send me a PM.

How about declaring War once a month And have a brawl somewhere with a common Brig just for fun? If i ever find out how that works of course :

Hi Sturmbergs, do you remember me from the last time?

I m would like to order 4 of your awesome ultimate bears are they still avaiable?