Sign in to follow this  
Egon von Sturmberg

pve HOUSE STURMBERG(EU E10)-SELL ULTIMATE BEARS 250% MELEE(STRONGEST ON THE SERVER) - NEW: ULTIMATE PANDA BEAR AND POLAR BEAR!

Posted (edited)

AHOY Captain's, House Sturmberg is specialized on Bear breeding and we are selling diffrent tiers of Bears, we are having the Strongest Bears on the server and always around 300-500 Bears in our Shop. Contact us on Discord: https://discord.gg/7JbR3Vs or in this forum.

House Sturmberg  is a 20players strong international company, in which adult players playin together to have a good time! We are highly specialized animal breeders with over 1.000 selfbred animals and a couple hundred animals sold to our  happy customers&friends , leading and ruling the bear market since the wipe with our unic and overpowered Ultimate Bears ! We are proud to say, that we achieved this success without any help or buying and reselling the work from other players/companys, because for us its not about profit, its about passion ! We are well known for building amazing Citys and intelligent construction solutions. Our Headquarter is in E10(Sturmberg City) and our Industrial Factorys are in E11(Bonacraft Archipelago).

ATTENTION: CHECK OUT OUR TORTUGAS

(We are having a lot requests about the level of animals. The Level of an animal is not givin you any effects on the stats if its bred!) 

ULTIMATE BEARS - (Strongest on the whole server) - Lvl 60-80, 250%  Melee, 929 Health, 1300 Weight, 1000 Stamina - Price Starts from 4.000 Gold

CELESTIAL BEARS : - Lvl 60-70, 240 % Base Melee, 929 Health, 1300 Weight, 1000 Stamina - Price Starts from 3.000 Gold

POWER BEARS : -  Lvl 40-70, 226 % Base Melee, 929 Health, 1300 Weight, 1000 Stamina - Price Starts from 2.000 Gold

IMPROVIED BEARS: - Lvl 10 -70, 120-202% Base Melee,,450-929 Health, 1064-1300 Weight, 600-1100 Stamina, Price Starts from 500 Gold

-NEW-

🐼Ultimate Panda Bear🐼

ultimate_panda_bear.jpg?width=1610&heigh

😇Ultimate Celestial Bear😇

ultimate_celestial_bear.jpg?width=1610&h

❄️Ultimate Ice Bear❄️

Ultimate_Ice_bear.jpg?width=1610&height=

👹Ultimate Demonic Bear👹

Ultimate_Demonic_Bear.jpg?width=1610&hei

🌈ULTIMATE RAINBOW BEAR🌈20190802192359_1.jpg?width=2184&height=1

Edited by Egon von Sturmberg

Posted (edited)

Hello Sturmbergs,  i want to buy 2 of your Ultimate Bears, pls contact me.

Edited by saluto

Posted (edited)
On 5/11/2019 at 9:48 AM, Egon von Sturmberg said:

AHOY Captain's, House Sturmberg is specialized on Bear breeding and we are selling diffrent tiers of Bears, we are having the Strongest Bears on the server and always around 300-500 Bears in our Shop. Contact us on Discord: https://discord.gg/7JbR3Vs or in this forum.

(We are having a lot requests about the level of animals. The Level of an animal is not givin you any effects on the stats if its bred!) 

ULTIMATE BEARS - (Strongest on the whole server) - Lvl 60-70, 250% Base Melee, 929 Health, 1300 Weight, 1000 Stamina - Price Starts from 6.000 Gold

CELESTIAL BEARS : - Lvl 60-70, 240 % Base Melee, 929 Health, 1300 Weight, 1000 Stamina - Price Starts from 5.000 Gold

POWER BEARS : -  Lvl 40-70, 226 % Base Melee, 929 Health, 1300 Weight, 1000 Stamina - Price Starts from 4.000 Gold

IMPROVIED BEARS: - Lvl 10 -70, 120-202% Base Melee,,450-929 Health, 1064-1300 Weight, 600-1100 Stamina, Price Starts from 500g

BREEDING_ULTIMATE.jpg

20190526043728_1.jpg

Located where? I am on EU server but i need a location to go to to pick them up  I see E 10 what times are yo on ?

Edited by Luxfere

Hi man, need another 3 bears. I like your new Panda Bears! I m gonna visit you today in E10, if thats ok?

We are out of bears at the moment pls be patient, the next delivery is coming in on Saturday. Thank you for all your requests and we apollogy for the delay.

Greetings from the Biggest Bear Breaders on the server 😀.

Greetings Egon von Sturmberg, i am interested to know if you managed to improve your ultimate bears with some additional mutations. If yes, then i would be interested buying those depending what their new stats are.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

22 hours ago, Kristoff Rivers said:

Greetings Egon von Sturmberg, i am interested to know if you managed to improve your ultimate bears with some additional mutations. If yes, then i would be interested buying those depending what their new stats are.

Kristoff Rivers we are not interested in Trading with you. For mor informations send me a PM.